Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New CAMM Member.........

Go down 
+26
Dre
RT!st!C
kermit
blackhemi
scarbs
moaugust88
Razor
Tom C
liljoejoe54
BigM
Bulldog
chaynick
Yuro
VIKES4093
funkpolice
Illinois Chaos
firestartr420
Exura
jontoad
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
jamesv82
GSB06SRT
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 9:36 pm

Little boy is home yay!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 9:42 pm

That's wonderful news.  Congrats on having little Gage home...nothing will ever be the same again Smile.  And, it's nice you brought him home in style.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 9:52 pm

Congrats Adam, nothing is better than carrying them through the front door!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 10:18 pm

So I know it's been A WHILE since I posted, thing have been hectic. But just wanted to keep you all informed, he is doing GREAT, although about a month ago we had a small hiccup... here's the story..

It was a Sunday, we were home, and Gage was all good, then all of a sudden he went from happy to horrible, NOTHING we did helped, hungry?? nope. Tired?? nope. So dirty diaper?? We went to change his diaper and noticed a HUGE lump right above his private part (trying to nice and clean lol) everytime we barely touched it he would scream even louder, so off to the hospital, we got right in, and the doctor came in, I took him for ultrasounds, and low and behold, he had a hernia!! I was like wtf? After we talked to the doctor on his "team" they said he must have been born that way, in short hand, when he was developing a "path" for when his balls drop must not have closed up so it let some stuff through, he must have just pushed too hard when trying to poop or something, so they had to do something... well they gave him some morphine for the pain and actually were able to push it back in externally temperarily, so they scheduled a surgery for that week and he needed a duoble hernia surgery, everything went good and as planned, took longer than expected so waiting was horrible, but she came out and the news was good, his doctor for his stomach did it and even pushed back her vacation to do the surgery.

BUT he is all good and a TOTALLY changed kid, SO much happier now it's crazy!!

Just wanted to inform ya'll, oh yeah and he FINALLY just cracked 9lbs 4oz

He is SUCH a trooper, he has been through so much already, hell, I've NEVER had a surgery and he already has had 1 and needs another for his belly

Pics coming soon

Last edited by Moparcharger07 on September 29th 2014, 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 10:57 pm

Here's some pix....
New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 Photo0274_zps72476426
New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 Photo0290_zps75157175
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 11:00 pm

And of course...... repping CAMM!!! Woot Woot!!!

New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 Imagejpeg_0_zps9a66394a

This one is my FAVORITE!! I laugh everytime I look at it, he's got an antagonizing look on his face, like "Oh really?? Does that bother you?? Does it look like I care??" LMAO
New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 Imagejpeg_1_zpse2427bf0
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 11:06 pm

SOOOOOO freaking adorable and so glad to hear he's doing well.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 11:18 pm

I love the Jimmy Newtron hair. He looks great Best mod you've ever done.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 8:27 am

Very cool pics and great to hear he is doing a lot better.

Cant wait to see him at the shows
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 8:30 am

CAMM picture is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 4:09 pm

He is so cute
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 1:40 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:

New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 Imagejpeg_1_zpse2427bf0

Haha! Great picture, and I love the shirt! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
94cruiser
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2015, 1:12 am

WOOT
Congrats Dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CAMM Member.........
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5