Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County

Go down 
+12
Bulldog
bmancoach
eviltrycycle
firestartr420
moparmarc
Exura
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
MsScarlett
jontoad
Shawn1112
diamondj5151
16 posters
AuthorMessage
diamondj5151
CAMM Rookie
diamondj5151

New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County Empty
PostSubject: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:08 am

New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County Challenger4_zps866589f3

Hello to the Group... just joined and hoping to learn about mods and meet some fun people. I found my 2009 Challenger R/T with only 7100 miles on it at a dealer in Delavan WI back in October, had to have it. Shout out to MsScarlet for introducing me to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:43 am

Sweet Chally, welcome from Streamwood.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 9:54 am

Welcome from Naperville! hope you can make it out to some events this year.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 10:18 am

Welcome to CAMM Jim!  Glad you joined and it's nice to have another Challenger owner in Mundelein. Smile Thanks for the shout out.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 11:12 am

Welcome to CAMM!!! Maybe I'll see you around, you're kinda close to me as well
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 4:52 pm

Welcome to CAMM from NW Indiana
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 7:07 pm

Welcome to CAMM!!! Bensenville is my place of residence! We gotta bowling gig on the 25th upcoming in january your more than welcome!
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 3:01 pm

Welcome! I work in Libertyville, so prob see you cruise up 176 one of these days.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:57 pm

Welcome to CAMM from niles!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:36 pm

Welcome to CAMM. Thanks for joining us.
Back to top Go down
bmancoach
CAMM Rookie
bmancoach

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2014, 1:06 pm

Welcome from the South Side of Chicago  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 4:40 am

Welcome to CAMM!!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 10:28 am

Welcome from Aurora!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2014, 6:00 pm

Welcome from Hanover Park. Look forward to meeting you and seeing your car. Looks great
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 7:41 pm

Welcome! Nice Chally! 4bangerCali in Algonquin Smile
Back to top Go down
Tint To U Guy
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 10:59 am

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County   New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy from Mundelein IL, NW Burbs in Lake County
Page 1 of 1