Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you

Go down 
+9
chicagovich
MsScarlett
ekaz
Shawn1112
jontoad
jamesv82
eviltrycycle
Yuro
SYCK SS
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SYCK SS
CAMM Rookie
SYCK SS

NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you Empty
PostSubject: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 10:25 pm

What's up guys and gals. My name is Jeremy and although my primary vehicle is a twin turbo 2010 camaro. My wife has a 08 Jeep SRT8. I know i saw a few of you up at Byron a couple months back. Shawn mentioned to hop on here as i am a bit of a forum whore haha.

Anyways about the jeep. Its a 2008 Jeep SRT8. Traded in my wife's scion TC and my bike to get it. And have loved every minute of it. We are almost done with a single turbo kit for her. And should hopefully have her tuned the end of next week.

I'll find my way to the proper section to post up all the goodies about it. Well looking forward to meeting some more local gear heads. laterz
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:08 pm

Awesum! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:47 am

Welcome to CAMM. Thanks for signing up.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:11 am

Cool, Welcome from NW Indiana
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:18 am

welcome. can't wait to see that monster done. as long as you don't have a mustang your fine by me. lol.

(although i am really liking that new mustang they released this week. scratch )
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:34 am

Welcome Jeremy, you will fit right in here
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:45 am

Shawn....don't encourage him! LOL
Welcome dude....
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:25 am

Welcome to CAMM Smile
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:41 am

Welcome to CAMM! Love the build.
Back to top Go down
SYCK SS
CAMM Rookie
SYCK SS

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:01 am

Thanks everyone! Sorry for the delay. Been working a ton to get this turbo kit done.

Good news is, we are gonna be on the dyno tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
bmancoach
CAMM Rookie
bmancoach

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 7:34 pm

Welcome form the South Side of Chicago santa 
Back to top Go down
Tint To U Guy
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 9:38 am

Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 8:45 am

welcome from Hang-over Park too!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:08 am

Welcome to the gang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you   NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NewB from Hanover Park - don't let the username fool you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: