Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary

Go down 
+28
Mrjay_RT
scarbs
branden123
MarchAFB
Dre
jlg1963
AlterEgo
DaCham65
KevinDSClark
moparmarc
Exura
trasshcan
HiPwr
Tom C
liljoejoe54
jontoad
Moparcharger07
MsScarlett
VIKES4093
ChargerSRT
Yuro
chicagovich
jamesv82
chaynick
Shawn1112
jesse031081
firestartr420
eviltrycycle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:25 pm

Thank you to everyone that came out.  I know it sucked when we got rained on but it ended up being an fun time as usual.  I hope everyone made it home safely and for the people that came out for the first time I hope you will join us again next year and get to see the second part of the cruise.

I made a separate thread for pics because I know its going to get pretty pic heavy.  When my laptop stops being a jag I will go grab all the ones I see on the Facebook and put them in here.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:37 pm

i had fun.

i left my windows open during the rain, i had to wash my car twice today, and i got a ticket on the way home. it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:38 pm

jontoad wrote:
i had fun.

i left my windows open during the rain, i had to wash my car twice today, and i got a ticket on the way home. it was awesome.

how fast?? sorry to hear dude...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:43 pm

on Rt.120 i didn't know it dropped to 30 at one point past some biker bar, i never drive on that road. i got 51 in a 30. i didn't even know i was speeding, it's not like i was flooring it somewhere.

i haven't had a ticket in over 2 years so i am eligible for supervision. he marked it Kane County local ordnance so it doesn't even report to the state record as long as i don't get another ticket in Kane. which means the supervision doesn't mean shit to me since i don't ever drive in Kane County. lol. with local ordnance you can even have multiple supervision's at once as long as they are in different a County. (i know this cause i had a lot of tickets as a teenager... haha.)

Last edited by jontoad on June 1st 2014, 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:47 pm

Booo for tickets and open windows.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:52 pm

Jon, remember when I told that if you went to Lake Geneva it would rain and you'd leave your windows down and you'd get a ticket on the way home by a biker bar and a horse would shit on your car?

Next time, listen! Except for the horse, I was wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:54 pm

Tom A had a bird shit the size of a horse on his spoiler, so i think they missed. you were close.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:55 pm

Eric just like navy sealed out on us.  We were walking back and I was like yep one Inferno.  POOF!

Glad you made it out dude.  Very Happy  It was strange driving behind my "twin," does not happen very often.
Back to top Go down
trasshcan
CAMM Member
trasshcan

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 6:56 pm

we had fun sorry we showed late.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:04 pm

It was a great time, don't even care about the rain. It was very cool to have so many cars show up. Thank you Adam for putting this together again.

Jon, sorry you got a ticket. Route 120 sucks for cops in Fox Lake...Will has been pulled over there before too.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 7:20 pm

It was fun getting so many looks from people but man a V6 just cant keep up with the beasts lol
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:29 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Eric just like navy sealed out on us.  We were walking back and I was like yep one Inferno.  POOF!

Glad you made it out dude.  Very Happy  It was strange driving behind my "twin," does not happen very often.

Thanks for welcoming Ares' homely sister.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:41 pm

Whatever.... that "homely sister" ran like a scalded dog in front of me.  I need to upgrade my engine for real now.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:06 pm

I think if we had hung at the helicopter for another 10 minutes it would have been sunny again. The freaky weather made for some fun people watching at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:32 pm

Thank you everybody for coming out, I really appreciate it... new faces, and familiar faces. It was alot of fun, and yes.... the rain, I didnt have that planned, really wished it didnt, but out of the 4 years we have done the cruise, this is the first time.

So far this is the biggest year we have ever had!!!! Thank you SO much everybody, and I cant wait till next year already!!
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:39 pm

Its only going to get bigger! Lets hope!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 6:01 am

Had a great time yesterday. thanks again Adam for putting this together.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 6:11 am

Great time like always and again thanks Adam for another great ride
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 6:43 am

Sorry the rain made us call it quits early. Maybe we will make it to the end next time :-)

Adam thanks for putting this together we had a good time.  thumbsup
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:48 pm

Fun times! Thank Adam!
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:12 pm

Thank Adam for the invite. We had a great time. I had Never been to Lake Geneva, Now were going back for our anniversary next week. Tori Talked about her Car Friend Krystn till she fell asleep on the ride home.
Thanks
Eric
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:19 pm

scarbs wrote:
Thank Adam for the invite. We had a great time. I had Never been to Lake Geneva, Now were going back for our anniversary next week. Tori Talked about her Car Friend Krystn till she fell asleep on the ride home.
Thanks
Eric

Tori is just the sweetest little girl ever!  I'm so glad to have made a new friend yesterday and her little piggy too.  Please tell her I said hello and I can't wait to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary   4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th Annual Lake Geneva Cruise and 5th Year CAMManniversary
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6