Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run to Redamack's

Go down 
+10
392SRT8
BrightSilverHEMI
chicagovich
Shawn1112
firestartr420
GSB06SRT
Razor
VIKES4093
jamesv82
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

Run to Redamack's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 7:52 am

jontoad wrote:
GSB06RT wrote:
I am in WP (don't look good for 13th on weather channel says rain and t storms all day Rolling Eyes )and if I get my spark plugs in time. I'd love to just go buy 16 NGK's somewhere local but dealer wants way way too much and every place else looks at me like I'm crazy when I ask for 16 lol.
Ekaz got a full set of spark plugs same day when we decided to replace them during my cam install. you might want to ask him where he got em that fast.
Thanks will do.

edit: just looked at accuweather.com for 13th it says "morning shower possible" now only, could it be the car will leave the garage after a near 3 month slumber Rock On 
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:32 pm

I got an email from Paul today.

Room was not reserved like last year so it's first come first served.

Also planning on leaving Bosak around 9:30 cst. (New Buffalo is on EST)
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 6:39 pm

Weather is looking great for this...hope more people from CAMM decide to come out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 2:02 pm

This Sunday. Paul says we aren't leaving Bosak til 930 am cst so I pushed our meetup time back.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:03 pm

Chased the mailman down the street today and got 16 genuine Mopar NGK spark plugs as a reward cheers Installing tomorrow, will be at Bosak at 9 ishhhhh .. baring bad weather or self implosion..
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:24 am

Change of plans for me unfortunately and I cannot make this now. Hope you all still go and have a great time.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 8:27 pm

Soooooooooooo.... who if anyone is still going to this eh 
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 8:52 pm

I'm going, you have my number right?
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 8:56 pm

Ya I do, I may pass on this though I didn't think the turnout would be so low, disappointing. I gotta work early Monday anyways. Might be time to head to the ol' storage facility..
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:16 pm

I think I'm out too. Very low turnout and hubby can't come with me anymore. Maybe next year we can get more members to join in. It's going to be a great day for those who go.

Hope to see you at the track next week.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:59 pm

Yea it's unfortunate but seems a lot of the members here are up north and far north. Need to somehow shrink the city down or something lol. Anyways, have fun to those going.
Back to top Go down
King.O
CAMM Rookie
King.O

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 12:02 am

Yea I wanted to meet, hang out and take pictures with you guys, but it seems like everyone bowed out due to low turn out. Maybe I'll get to meet some of you guys later at other events. If anyone is still going have enough fun for all of us.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 11:31 am

Sounds like they had about 40 cars on the cruise over. I am SO grouchy I didn't get to go.

JAMES
PICTURES!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 2:26 pm

yep bout 40 and great weather

I got some pictures and a video

also a car show across the street from Redamack's
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 4:24 pm

You aren't helping. ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 4:47 pm

oh sorry, I won't post them then.. nanner  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 5:41 pm

No no no post them!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:42 am

Some pics from the parking lot at Redamack's, just taken with my phone

Run to Redamack's - Page 3 20131010

Run to Redamack's - Page 3 20131011

Run to Redamack's - Page 3 20131012

Run to Redamack's - Page 3 20131013

Run to Redamack's - Page 3 20131014
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:36 am

Awesome!  Looks like a wonderful day.  Kicking myself that I didn't just drive down by myself.  Next year Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 11:04 am

Happy happy happy Mopars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run to Redamack's   Run to Redamack's - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run to Redamack's
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: