Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals

Go down 
+2
MsScarlett
eviltrycycle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals Empty
PostSubject: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 6:11 am

September 20-22, 2013
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
4790 West 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46222

Sunday the 22nd is Modern day.

Event Hours:
Sunday, September 22 - 8:00am to 3:00pm

Spectator Admission & Pricing
General Admission (ages 13+) - $18.00
Kids Admission (ages 7-12) - $6.00
Kids (ages 6 & under) - FREE
Parking - FREE

$40 to show the car on Sunday, registration is from 7 am to 12 pm EST.

Bring Out Those Late Models to a Goodguys National Event!

Goodguys opens its arms once again on Sundays in 2013 to late model American made and/or powered vehicles of ALL YEARS at our "All American Sunday" celebrations! Formerly named “Super Sunday Get-Together”, Goodguys All American Sundays will take place at 15 out of 16 National events in 2013 and offers car guys and gals of all ages the opportunity to hang with their fellow car club members and show off their rides to thousands of automotive enthusiasts!

"The Goodguys All American Sunday program is building momentum while adding an exciting new dimension to Goodguys events nationwide,” said Goodguys President Marc Meadors. Over 1,800 late model cars participated in the program in 2012!

All American Sunday participants are eligible for all show activities including the Show & Shine, competing in the Goodguys AutoCross racing competition and more! All American Sunday participants will also be eligible for awards and participation in the event awards ceremony on Sunday afternoon! Don’t miss your chance to be part of a Goodguys show.

Info about the autocross: https://www.good-guys.com/events/goodguys-autocross

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:37 pm

I'm going if anyone else wants to go. Heading to Lafayette first on Saturday and meeting up with locals Sun morning then heading to Indy.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 12:26 pm

Have a great time and be safe. Cool
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 1:18 pm

I promise nothing!!!!

You know those IN guys are bad influences. Especially the one in the green car.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 4:39 pm

lmao...I haven't met them yet, so I will take your word for it.  Maybe you need a chaperone!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:07 pm

Would love to cruise down, but have to work Sat. Haven't gotten much overtime lately so have to take it while its there.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 8:27 pm

i would go if i could, but i work Saturday and the car will be down for a little bit anyways.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:12 pm

Wish y'all could come with too. This might be my last weekend thing I do for awhile if my work situation changes.

I'll behave. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2013, 9:37 pm

Sucks, I took of the 24th-28th, I need a break...... Wish I could go
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 4:11 pm

ish
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 5:00 pm

All sorts of late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals   Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indy Goodguys 3rd Speedway Nationals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: