Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Track Day

Go down 
+17
CorysHemi
Razor
funkpolice
The Black Stig
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
A.W.
ChicagoSRT8
Moparcharger07
Illinois Chaos
Yuro
firestartr420
jamesv82
jontoad
Shawn1112
ChargerSRT
eviltrycycle
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:38 pm

12.305 @ 111.49 mph, 1.787 60'. Not what I was hoping for, but it's my second fastest time across the board, accept for trap speed, it was my highest. even with traction issues at the line, and in the 1-2. It was a good time despite the delays.

bill
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 7:57 pm

Not at all what I expected with my times. I was hoping for faster but I'm blaming traction. At least I know what I need for better times next year now.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:03 pm

Funk your car looked real strong. It showed me I really need that converter. Your car looks really right rear tire bias on power though. Your burnout marks were weaker on the left side and the 1-2 shift rocked to the right side too.

No new best for me as the car bogged in first till the rpms got up. Can even hear it in my vids. It was still constant 12.9s with the bogging and on street tires though. So I think the converter will get me near where you are running when I have my drag radials on. we have real similar power mods other than the converter since we have the same cam. my car is still the email tune too, so who knows it might need that tweaked too.

Last edited by jontoad on October 20th 2013, 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:26 pm

I ran 12.8, 12.7, and 12.6. Also not where I should be, but I had MAJOR traction issues. Spun thru 1st and 2nd, even chirped tires in 2nd on 2 passes. Good news though is my issue of Jeep shift in to 4th and then back to 2nd on launch is gone. I put a Paramount Stage 2 Valve Body in on Friday and problem is solved. Good hanging with everyone today
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:44 pm

daaaammm bill smokem all!!! lol
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:50 pm

It was a great time and great turn out.

I'm going thru pics now and will upload some tomorrow.

I almost forgot, there were some very good cupcakes
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:57 pm

I almost forgot, there were some very good cupcakes[/quote]
Yes and thank you krysten for watching my little girl.
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:05 pm

I wish i went... I wanted to meet you guys, but i couldnt get the day off work :,(
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:23 pm

I'm glad you all enjoyed the cupcakes...had to do something fun for Crystal's birthday. Bill, your daughter was a pleasure and she was really enjoying the "wheelie cars". I'm glad I could help.

It was a blast at the track and thanks Crystal for taking me on your last run and teaching me the ropes. Happy Birthday again!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:48 pm

everyone seemed to have some traction issues out there. My passes weren't that great today, mostly because of traction, which is usual for me... I'm a pretty simple mash it and go kinda guy anyway, best time was 13.8xx. I had a great time though, the cupcakes were excellent too, thanks for those Krystn, and Happy Birthday again Crystal!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:16 pm

Here are some pics, more to come

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7210

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7211

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7212

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7213

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7214

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7310

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7311

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7312

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7313
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:37 pm

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Dscn1810

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7215

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7314

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7315

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7316

CAMM Track Day - Page 5 Img_7410
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 6:18 am

looks like the the left one is spinning! great picture James, thanks. I don't know why I didn't lower my pressure between runs. Instead I lowered my shift points to stock to see what would happen and I lost 2 mph.I also when into limp mode on the burnout. My tires are shot. they were shot when I got them from Jesse last winter. All you guys on street tires have an excuse, but when you show up and spend an hour changing wheels not so much.

bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 7:14 am

GLD is open until snow is on the ground if anyone wants to go racing again.
James, great fucking shot of Bill's burn out, bad ass pic!
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 7:46 am

I would go again. I've never been to GLD.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 7:56 am

Thank you everyone for coming out yesterday and dealing with the weather and the other junk. It was a fun day, pretty sure I have a dragracing hangover.

Krystn thank you again for everything. Smile It was the least I could do taking you down the track. Hopefully next year you will be doing the driving.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes I appreciate all of them.

You guys should plan on trying to hit GLD, I am booked up until I get back from Florida on the 6th and it might be too cold by time I get back. My car likes GLD more then Byron so I think track days will be there from now on when I plan the next one.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:22 am

Ohp! Happy bday! Dint even know jo
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:46 am

if you guy set something for GLD I might be able to make it and get some pics

Thanks Bill and Shawn.

If you guys want all the pics of your car just pm me an email and I'll send them to you, full size res.
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 12:37 pm

Thanks for the pics! Where can we get orig sizes from?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 1:06 pm

This guy ^^^ lol. Read the post before yours.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 1:10 pm

funkpolice wrote:
looks like the the left one is spinning!

bill
Oh it was spinning. Just your marks from the right were dark solid black and the left side was light like it was sending more of the power to the right. I think that might be how getrags are though.
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 1:21 pm

Whoooooops. My bad.
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 1:43 pm

I'm in for GLD guys
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 2:15 pm

https://s889.photobucket.com/user/redwngs19/library/

Here's my first attempt at photobucket.  I hope it works for you.  Tons of pics from track day...many of other cars, just go with it.  Smile  They went out of order when they imported, but there are some decent ones.  I wish it weren't overcast and they would have been a little brighter or could very well be user error.  lol  Anyway, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 2:17 pm

Thanks Krystn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Track Day   CAMM Track Day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Track Day
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next