Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need stock exhaust!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

Need stock exhaust! Empty
PostSubject: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:08 pm

Found out the rattling noise ive been hearing the past six months has been coming from my muffler.... Took me long enough to figure it out... Im looking to buy a new/used muffler or whole exhaust! I got the 5.7 stock exhaust on now with blastin bob pipes. Anyone selling their stock exhaust?
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 5:03 am

U shouldnt need an exhaust, those things last halfway to forever!
What is wrong with it? Maybe just needs to be resituated?
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:49 pm

im not sure think its shaking under there...
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 3:49 pm

dont know if its inside the muffler or if its rubbing against something..
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 5:24 am

I had trouble with my Magnaflow system when I installed it but I just kept adjusting it till I got it quiet. Try getting the car up on jack stands and shaking it and see if you can find where it's hitting.
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2013, 10:31 pm

ill try it and let u know how it goes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need stock exhaust!   Need stock exhaust! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need stock exhaust!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: