Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lakemoor Charity Car Show

Go down 
+16
moparmarc
Moparcharger07
firestartr420
AlterEgo
Tom C
stairman
jamesv82
VIKES4093
branden123
chaynick
MsScarlett
srtdoodzer
Shawn1112
kermit
chicagovich
eviltrycycle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 5:51 am

Ok planning on texting Ralph today with our numbers. I would also like to see if I can meet him over at the show early so I know where we are supposed to park and make sure its all ok.

I'm sure we would all like to roll in together so plan on meeting at:
Fratellos Hot Dogs
31682 U.S. 12, Volo, IL

Be there around 8 am and as soon as I get the chance to check out the spot I will come back and lead everyone over. Thinking roll out time will be 815. If anyone is coming later that is fine just let them know you are in the reserved Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars area and they will get you over to us.

See everyone Sunday.

Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 9:27 pm

I really want to have everyone over afterwards. I think I might even just stay home to prepare for the CAMM invasion and to keep up with the game. I don't wanna miss any of it Smile

ALSO....... IF you guys want EPIC Deli, I will order it and pick it up (or have them deliver). I need to know if you want individual sandwiches or if I should just get a big sub (like a 3 footer) from there. We can all split the cost or whatever, I'm not worried about it. I just want a plan.

PLEASE POST YOUR OPINIONS!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 9:45 pm

Mary and I will be at the show but will bail after that. We dont land back in Chicago until 6pm Saturday after being gone all week.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 4:51 am

I am still a little sketchy about the time the show is actually ending. It says over at 1 but also judging is until 1 pm. Ralph has a plan for our parking so I do not need to show up early. So I will be at the meeting stop at 8 am.

I'll still come over and hang out afterwards Jackie. DVR the game and we can all watch the whole thing if anyone wants. And yes EPIC!!! Kinda want my own sub because they have so many good options.

Almost 5 am and I want a sub....
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 3:25 pm

I thought that I said I was going to be there but I don't see me.

I am going, I will be there.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 3:57 pm

can't make it. I'll be in the south endzone between the field goal posts.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:49 pm

jontoad wrote:
Fuck you!!!!!!! bearbang bearbang bearbang 
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:07 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
jontoad wrote:
Fuck you!!!!!!!  bearbang bearbang bearbang 
oh yea, I'll be all up in those uprights like cheers 

Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 TC4jv
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:30 am

Have fun at the game JT.

I am leaving Palatine at 715 Sunday morning if anyone wants to follow me up.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 2:48 pm

Spent the morning cleaning up the car....all bright and shiny. Bring on Sunday!  Cool
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:25 pm

I've been up in Michigan all week because my Dad fell. I was hoping to still make it, but I'm needed here for a few more days, so it's a no go for me. I really wanted to make this one, but its not in the cards. Have fun all!
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:26 pm

Add us to the list, Not sure we will make the 8am meet up spot.
You guys may need to help twist Leslie's arm to go to Jackie's afterward.

She is not a football fan....Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 9:11 pm

Because I'm not sure of how many of you are coming over afterwards.....BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE.

I will have some here but My Shandy Is MINE Twisted Evil 

As always, I do have some modelo and hard liquor in my fridge in the garage. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 5:50 am

Chris so sorry to hear about your dad. Family first if you need anything just ask.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 9:23 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Chris so sorry to hear about your dad.  Family first if you need anything just ask.
Thanks Crystal, he's a tough dude; but his painting the house days are over! Hopefully I'll be back in Illinois next week.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 10:17 am

ill be there.... probably go to jackie's afterwards as well....
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 8:25 pm

Guys we arent going to make it tomorrow. Just got home we will do the next one.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 8:31 pm

Crystal can you bring your stickers and we cant make it to Jackie's afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 9:01 pm

Welllllllll, I'm gonna hit the garage and do some cleaning now, I ran outta detailer spray, and just had a chance to get to the store tonight..... so I'll see ya'll in the morning
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:44 am

Tom totally understand you guys rest.

I will have whatever stickers, cards, and shirts I have with me. Trying to get rid of everything before I run out and buy more. Just find me. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:50 am

Oh and ITS CAR SHOW DAY GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone needs anything I will try to check in here but its easier to either text me or message me on Facebook. I will be switching over to the CAMM profile at 7 and will be able to get messages there as well.

See everyone soon.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 6:39 am

Sorry going to have to bow out, have some stuff with my mom pop up last night Sad  Good luck to all of you!! Enjoy the day!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 7:02 am

Its all good Jim and thanks.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:03 am

I know you guys are there already, have fun and take some pics.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:22 pm

Sorry didnt make it, was in no shape to drive this morning. I was still fucked up!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakemoor Charity Car Show
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3