Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

time for some new pads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

time for some new pads Empty
PostSubject: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:10 pm

Brake pads r starting to go. What kind of pads do ppl recommed for a 06 300 srt
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:15 pm

I used Wagner Thermo Quiets when I did mine.
Back to top Go down
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

PostSubject: Re: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:20 pm

Wat kind of pads to get rid of a lot of brake dust? Its unbeliveable how much brake dust the is on this car. Even when driving normal..lol
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 12:39 am

Mostly anything ceramic will cut the dust down. Near OEM braking try the Bendix pads.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2013, 4:00 pm

With the Brembos, they will ALWAYS throw more dust than regular calipers, I have used Wagner Thermoquiets on my old matte black Charger, they were great, on my SRT I used Adaptive Ones from Napa, we use them at the shop all the time, and haven't gotten one squeak. But there will always be dust with the Brembos
Back to top Go down
Muskrat281
CAMM Member
Muskrat281

PostSubject: Re: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 4:38 pm

r1concepts is decently priced, and Ive heard great things. When it comes time for my brakes, I'm gonna give 'em a try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time for some new pads   time for some new pads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time for some new pads
Page 1 of 1