Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tune complete

Go down 
+9
ChicagoSRT8
funkpolice
Tom C
A.W.
jamesv82
jontoad
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:57 pm

So Tim worked his magic today on the Jeep. I ended up at 425hp to the wheels at 400TQ, not what I expected but I am happy. I was hoping 440ish to the wheels, but I was told by a few Jeep guys that stock Jeep is about 350ish to the wheels, if thats the case then I picked up about 75 to the wheels. Jeep feels fucking awesome, runs 100% better than the start up tune, shifts feel a ton better also. Cant wait to get her to the track. Thanks for lunch Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6FbL1xYqQ&list=UU5I5lDBHk8u9-R-Iy5JYFCw&index=1

Last edited by Shawn1112 on June 1st 2013, 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:09 pm

The tune is spot on, bro. When we hit the bypass and went WOT it was hauling balls. Sounded sick and no smoke or anything weird. That jeep flies.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:13 pm

Here ya go Shawn.

Tune complete 179778_10151476521819537_2051572598_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 5:16 pm

Thanks.
Tom after that really didnt have any fun on 20e, I saw 4 different spots with cops hiding, including 1 in Marengo, lol
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:32 pm

Yeah, me and Jona got caught in that little town on the curve, just in front of that bar before Elgin. He was leading and we were both glued to each other going 90 in a 30.The cop passed me to get to him, lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 6:53 pm

sounds like a beast man. eager to see your track times.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:41 am

nasty man, congrats.

can't wait to see the numbers you run now.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 3:46 am

Congrats
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 6:09 am

Told ya he's magic. Wink Cannot wait to see it at the track.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 6:25 am

Sounds great
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 7:45 am

I got rained out on Memorial day, so I'm past due to get to the track. Let me know when you are going. I might try Thurs or Fri night at GLD.

bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:40 pm

funkpolice wrote:
I got rained out on Memorial day, so I'm past due to get to the track. Let me know when you are going. I might try Thurs or Fri night at GLD.

bill
Will do and vice versa
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:18 pm

Good to hear its 100% tuned!
Can't wait for track numbers.
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 3:01 pm

Sweet numbers. Jeep sounds mean
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 4:25 pm

Good for you man! 425 to the wheels is pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:27 pm

I'm going to head up to great lakes tomorrow after work if it's not raining. If it is raining tomorrow I'm going to go on Thurs after work. Wed. is ladies trophy night, but I don't think that will command too much time. Thurs. says slicks only, but i called and she said drag radials are ok, and street tires can run in the left lane. You'll know my car, it'll have a pile of wheels/tires all around it! cheers

bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:37 pm

Probably wont make it this week, cant afford the $100 its going to cost between gas to and from and track fee. Hopefully next week.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 9:35 pm

I wanna hit the track sometime as well and run a REAL engine compared to the old 6er lol
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 10:39 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
So Tim worked his magic today on the Jeep. I ended up at 425hp to the wheels at 400TQ, not what I expected but I am happy. I was hoping 440ish to the wheels, but I was told by a few Jeep guys that stock Jeep is about 350ish to the wheels, if thats the case then I picked up about 75 to the wheels. Jeep feels fucking awesome, runs 100% better than the start up tune, shifts feel a ton better also. Cant wait to get her to the track. Thanks for lunch Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6FbL1xYqQ&list=UU5I5lDBHk8u9-R-Iy5JYFCw&index=1

WOW!!! that is a big increase in numbers bro! Sweet Shawn! SWEEET! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tune complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tune complete   Tune complete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tune complete
Page 1 of 1