Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Trinity Guru's?

Go down 
+3
chicagovich
Yuro
A.W.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

Any Trinity Guru's? Empty
PostSubject: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 12:16 pm

I bought a Trinity and seems that I am one of the lucky people whose 2005 doesn't like the Trinity. I have posted on Diablo's Forum for assistance but still not able to load a tune on the car. Anyone ever experience trying to load a tune and getting the response that the tuner does not support the specific vehicle?

I have updated to the latest version of software as well.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2013, 4:17 pm

Nevermind, I fixed the issue!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 9:58 pm

Instead of making a new thread ill use this one. Im getting LT Knock in my ride, in the 91 CAI tune ill get 1.5 in the low rpms at slow speeds but maybe .5 lt knk at wot.
I put in the 93cai tune and it seemed fine at first, then 1.5 lt knk at wot. I added 5% fuel at all rpms and then i get 2.5 lt knk. I am running 91 oct with Aces so octane is about 105ish
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:06 am

Post at Diablo. They will get back to you at some point.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:16 am

Tuning issue not software. Don't think Diablo will be able to help. Get in contact with someone who tunes. Tim can dyno tune it, or if u don't want to spend that much, get in touch with Johan, he does email tunes if u send him a data log which u can do with a Trinity. Search Johan on Camm I know I gave someone his email address in a post.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:19 am

Thx, i think i can get in contact with him. I'll try some higher oct gas first before going that route
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:04 pm

Saw this over on the Diablo forum:

"I got a email tune from Johan. Now, I have no knock. No long term, no short term, none......"

johan@diablosport.com

They also have lots of posts about short and long term knock.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:32 pm

Anybody on here have a johan tune pm me
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 4:55 pm

why do you need an octane booster? now your going 93 oct + octane booster? I'd double up on the aces and tape some wings to that bitch.

bill
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:12 pm

Yuro wrote:

I think BackNBlack does.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:22 pm

Lol bill
Sorry i had the calculation all wrong lol Aces is boostingme up to about 100 oct. I think it adds 9 octane cuz it says i can get up to 102 octane effect, im guessin with 93 so 9 is the boost?
Either way i will try what i mentioned, i am now running the 91 performance tune not the CAI and only 4 st knock, no lt knock so far.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:12 pm

Yuro wrote:
If all you have is bolt ons, then give Johan a shot. I know people that are running heads/cam and blowers who swear by him. I'm not a fan of email tunes unless you only have bolt ons.
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:19 am

Knock can be caused by bad gas too. I had a bad tank of gas driving to OH over the weekend and was seeing ST KR and a couple degrees of LT KR. Got through that tank of gas and knock went away.
I normally only run BP, Mobil, or Shell in my car. That bad tank was Sunaco, only thing available.
Could also be that the person before you filled up with 87, even if you used 93, you still have the pipe running into the ground full of 87 before you get 93.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 3:55 pm

Lose the additive and burn 93 oct. and use the 91 cai tune.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:57 am

Im shooting 93 in her, along with some additive, and doing some logging, so far in 91 Cai im seeing no LT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Trinity Guru's?   Any Trinity Guru's? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Trinity Guru's?
Page 1 of 1