Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More From Jina

Go down 
+3
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
ttruckinon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 5:22 pm

I picked up a trunk mat for The lady and I wanted Jina to do The "Lady In Red" Logo on it for me. When I asked her about it though she said she can't do mats anymore. It damages her machine and she saidshe got a stern lecture and an $800 repair bill from the service guy.

HOWEVER. She made a LIR patch for me and said to just glue it to the mat.

I cut out a templet and then sprayed the mat with a heavy dose of spray on glue. The templet was to prevent overspry. I sprayed the back of the patch and set it in place, covered it with a block of wood and set a concrete block on top of that then I sat on the block. This pressed the patch into the carpet and when the glue set the patch came out flush with the rest of the carpet. Here is the results:

More From Jina IMAG0075_zps7682fd6d

More From Jina IMAG0074_zpsc69a7904

And here are all three mats:

More From Jina IMAG0077_zpsc9b16818

Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 5:51 pm

Looks good! Gina does great work for sure.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 5:57 pm

Jina at her best!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 6:24 pm

That's cool
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 7:57 pm

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member
ChicagoSRT8

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2013, 11:24 pm

That's dope.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2013, 7:06 pm

Very cool Love Jina's work !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More From Jina Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Jina   More From Jina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More From Jina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: