Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE

Go down 
+28
funkpolice
moparnoob
Yuro
canuhemi
moparmarc
MsScarlett
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
kermit
jianni44
RT!st!C
chaynick
jlg1963
Shawn1112
WICKEDSRT8
eviltrycycle
KevinDSClark
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
iluvhemi
jontoad
jesse031081
Tom C
Razor
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 3:13 am

Wife and I are trying to get things squared away for the weekend. We should be able to make Sunday the 9th.
Most likely need to meet up again with Crystal and Jon.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:42 pm

Bump for a GREAT time!!! I know last year we had 19 cars, and we are at 16 as it stands I believe, I know Rob and Ray havent posted up but as far as I know they are coming and BlacknBlack isnt on the list so thats 18!!!

Lets beat last year!!!
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:47 pm

Im in just not sure what im bringing. Maybe a big tray of salad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 10:53 pm

Don't make me ban you.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2013, 11:05 pm

Yeah what she said...... LoL
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 6:36 am

Moparcharger07 wrote:
Yeah what she said...... LoL

Lolol... Man i need to be really careful also. Lol
I was thinking the pretzels, but I feel bad taking an easy out.
Any suggestions are helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 7:56 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
Awesome!!!

So the 9th it is then!!!

We'll do the same as last year if everybody is cool with that?? We'll cruise to Lake Geneva, hang out, then take a cruise to Silver Lake to my mom's house (like last year), and then cook-out and eat some grub

If everybody can bring something small (chips, cookies, small shit) We'll have roast beef once we arrive to my mom's place, she will meet us at the meet-up spot to pic up anything we don't want flopping around our trunks or needs to be chilled, and have it ready when we arrive there.

Those who are new to the cruise, the house is totally a chill spot, and a dead-end street, so traffic isnt an issue, it's a totally small town area, so it's all good and relaxing. Across from the lake and stuff.

BUMP!!!!! Donk
Adam!
Just wanted to post that my wife and I are officially coming! So Evil (Crystal) and Jontoad (Jon) we plan to meet up with you two first. As for food any other requests?

We were thinking on adding to the list of alcohol beverages like beer/mikes lemonade.
Also was planning to bring Asianslaw

lolol... its coleslaw with a vinegar and crunchy ramon noodles. Its pretty good stuff.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:15 pm

Hey BnB...........

eviltrycycle wrote:

For those not sure what to bring here are ideas:

cookies
brownies
dips
pasta salad
mac n cheese
meatballs
cocktail wieners (jesse will love you forever for bringing those)
hummus and pita chips
salsa and chips
guacamole and chips
pretzels
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:25 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Hey BnB...........

eviltrycycle wrote:

For those not sure what to bring here are ideas:

cookies
brownies
dips
pasta salad
mac n cheese
meatballs
cocktail wieners (jesse will love you forever for bringing those)
hummus and pita chips
salsa and chips
guacamole and chips
pretzels

ok will do a bowtie pasta salad. Also bring some beverages.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:31 pm

That works!!! Bring whatever, and like I said earlier, my mom is gonna come and meet us and grab all the food n drinks n stuff, and take it all back to the house for afterwards so we dont have food n drink floppin around our trunks

I'm praying to the weather gods as well to work in our favor like the past years
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:48 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
That works!!! Bring whatever, and like I said earlier, my mom is gonna come and meet us and grab all the food n drinks n stuff, and take it all back to the house for afterwards so we dont have food n drink floppin around our trunks

I'm praying to the weather gods as well to work in our favor like the past years

Wow! Very nice of her! No problem!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 8:53 pm

Adams mom is amazing!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:01 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Adams mom is amazing!

True story!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:08 pm

Ok yall can be mad at me now. More then likely I am going to miss this. Or at least the cruise part.

That might be the only day I can move the larger stuff into my new place. If we are done early enough I will meet you guys at Adams moms house. Or earlier somewhere in WI.

The timing is bad and I apologize to everyone in advance. Jontoad you will have to lead the group up from Romeoville.

I won't know for sure until next week if the move day is the 9th or not. But you all will have so much fun!

Last edited by eviltrycycle on June 1st 2013, 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 9:18 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok yall can be mad at me now. More then likely I am going to miss this. Or at least the cruise part.

That might be the only day I can move the larger stuff into my new place. If we are done early enough I will meet you guys at Adams moms house. Or earlier somewhere in WI.

IThe timing is bad and I apologize to everyone in advance. Jontoad you will have to lead the group up from Romeoville.

I won't know for sure until next week if the move day is the 9th or not. But you all will have so much fun!

Im off for that weekend if you need an extra hand. Love to see you make the convoy!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 7:04 pm

Working on a few options to try to be there. This whole move happened way faster then I planned.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:31 pm

Moparcharger07...Thank you for the pm regarding the cruise. I would have replied, but I haven't posted enough yet. I'm hoping to make it if I can find someone to take care of the dog for the day. If not, maybe I can come and just do the cruise part of it. Would that be ok? I haven't been to any CAMM function yet and would like to meet some of you all. Seems like a fun group.

Thanks again,

Krystn
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 8:04 pm

You can join us anytime youd like, its just a fun get together.Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 3:06 am

^^^ What Jesse said

Come on out even if it's for the cruise only but if you can stay for the party. Either way it would be a great time.

Last year was my first Geneva ride, it was a lot of fun and I met a lot of people for the first time.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 7:42 am

Thanks for the replies....I'm really going to try to make it.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 6:00 pm

well... try harder!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:47 pm

Hoping the weather holds out, keeps changing for Sunday...
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:55 pm

This time of year you can never put much stock in forecasts until a day or two before.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 9:00 am

Ok the move has been pushed up to Friday so I will be there. I will also be staying out in Plainfield Saturday night so I will be at the meeting spot in Romeoville to lead the pack up north.

Come on weather work with us!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 10:18 am

I will put a call into the Pope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next