Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBQ And Install Day!

Go down 
+17
jontoad
irishrt5.7
xegitalian19xx
sak9880
Dartboy
pukkasrt8
Dalegit1
Mad Hatter
liljoejoe54
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
BackNBlack
Headtripp
ghost
AlterEgo
Admin
Shawn1112
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 1:05 am

Thank you to Shawn and his family for opening up their house. It was a blast. See a few of you again in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 5:44 am

Looks like ya'll had a great time. Wish I could have made it but work kept me on the road till Saturday nite.

<sigh> I REALLY need to win the LOTTO so I can quit this whole work thing.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 10:46 am

DONT WE ALL!
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:36 am

Great turnout yesterday. Sorry I had to cut the evening short. It was fun. Thanks for the suggestions for my car (really thanks all you guys for looking at it and putting ideas out there). THANKS SHAWN - Great host and THANKS for the grille. YOU ROCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 11:43 am

Thanks to everyone that showed up, I had a blast. Sorry didnt make it the show this morning, but I didnt go to bed till 530am. Uploading some pics now.
Special thanks to LilJoe for doing my no esp, and Dartboy was a modding madman yesterday, everytime I turned around he was helping someone else!!!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 12:41 pm

lol uri ...nice shocker pics!!!

shawn it was a GREAT meet........ Thanks so much!!!
we appreciate your hospitality..........

come on now people I know theres more pics than that!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 3:13 pm

Thanks Shawn...It was a great time yesterday! Thank you for opening up your home to us! Thanks to everyone for helping with my mods....Kudos to Darty and Joejoe for really hooking me up!! Can't wait for the next meet!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2009, 5:03 pm

thanx everybody for the help getting the intake on, thanx joe for painting it(looks great), and thanx shawn and family for having me and the family over!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 11:34 pm

pics looked sweet! shaun thanks for the invite, had a great time. chris, thanks for all your help with the halos again!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:00 pm

Looked like a damn good time.. Nice of Shawn and his family to put this together.. Nice pictures everyone..
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 11:01 pm

Yeah good times! sorry forgot to say it was great meeting liljoe, ghost, and elcobra too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBQ And Install Day!   BBQ And Install Day! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBQ And Install Day!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: