Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays

Go down 
+5
jamesv82
AlterEgo
Moparcharger07
VIKES4093
eviltrycycle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 7:40 am

The chitown meets website has it saying every Tuesday. I cannot find anything else that says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 8:47 pm

I was at vitamin shop down the street last night and it was ricer city at sonic. That and a shitload of 4x4 broncos and blazers. Weird shit.

The last couple years they used to advertise with signage on Randall Rd. I'll keep my eye out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 6:16 am

Its Tuesday, they might meet tonight, they might now. Who knows!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 10:32 am

Maybe tonight. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2013, 7:39 am

Its's a Tuesday! No idea if its happening or not.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2013, 7:19 am

I'm going to be up there the week of the 18th and I am staying at my sisters in Algonquin so I'm planning on going the 20th. Hope to see some of ya there.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 9:09 am

I'm here! Well, I'm at my sisters and I plan on going to Sonic this evning. Is anyone else going to be there? If so look for "The Lady In Red".
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 2:47 pm

Maybe tomorrow since its Monday. Wink
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 4:40 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Maybe tomorrow since its Monday.  Wink
LOL i meant Tuesday. It's that whole old age thing. They say memory is the second thing to go and I can't remember what's first to go.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 7:47 am

OK , NOW it's tonite. Sure hope a few of ya show up there. I miss ya'll!
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2013, 8:02 am

This was a disapointing event. Lots of kids with imports and not even nicely done imports.

I think I'm going to try the show at Rookies in Huntly on Thurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays   Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic in Algonquin - Tuesdays
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2