Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap

Go down 
+20
moparmarc
JacksSRT8
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
stairman
Gwe392
chaynick
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
firestartr420
392SRT8
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
jesse031081
VIKES4093
Tom C
Razor
eviltrycycle
jontoad
jlg1963
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:21 am

Been up for an hour already......slacker jocolor
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:57 am

Lol.

I will be signed into the CAMM Facebook page today from my phone so if anyone that doesnt have my number but you are on Facebook you can message me on there.

Off to meet two very fast black Chargers. See y'all at breakfast or shortly after.

I apologize in advance for all my coughing. Not sick anymore my lungs just aren't clear yet.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:30 am

have fun everyone and take lots of pics
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 1:11 pm

Had a great time today, good seeing everyone. Justbwish we could have stayed for the judging to see how many of you win.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:33 pm

Fantastic turn out today. I will post the pics when I get home.

The tribute to Vic was his car on the dash plaque. Also at awards they talked about him and did a moment of silence. I also have two best in show trophies for Nick and Jackie in my car.

They gave me all the extra dash plaques so if anyone that could not attend today would like one just aak for one when you see me they will always be in my car.

Lots of first time winners today, please make a post in the trophy room so we can celebrate with you.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:47 pm

Great to hear and I seen the pics and the dash plaques, those are very cool. I would def like to have one.

Congrats to Jackie and Nick
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:34 pm

Awesome what they did for Team Headtripp!!!! Can I get an extra dash plaque?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:59 pm

aw snap. i forgot to get an extra dash plaque from you too...
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:45 pm

DB wants one.....who made them?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 5:20 am

The CMC guys had them made. And I have about 40 of them so I have all you guys covered.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 8:25 am

That's awesome! Congrats to everybody. I had to go spy on my competition yesterday.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:01 pm

Oh really? Do tell. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:19 pm

Had a bit of time to process yesterday and wanted to again say thank you so very much to everyone that made it out and everyone that has now contacted me about getting a dash plaque.

The car community is such a tightly knit family and yesterday was a prime example of family coming together. I am sure a lot of people at the show yesterday had never met Vic or had very little interaction with him. But they showed respect.

I am so happy that Steve and Jim reached out to me about doing something for him and I am sure this is first of a few more tributes to him over the summer.

The best moment yesterday kinda happened all on its own. As you can see from the pics we were lined up on both sides of the road and when Jackie and Nick got there everyone came to the fronts of their cars and stood there welcoming them both, saying hello, and just pausing for a moment as they arrived. I wish there would have been video of that because it was an awesome thing to see.

I am so proud of everyone in CAMM and all of our friends in MMA. I saw so many people looking at our cars and I know sometimes we are overlooked since we are the new kids. I looked at each car that we had there and not one looks the same and I absolutely LOVE that. Everyone has their own style, their own interests, and their own goals for their rides but when the call was made everyone can come together for one common reason.

Here is to a great 2013 show season and making so many more memories.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:37 pm

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 12:39 pm

Well said Crystal, I would also like to thank Camm and MMA for being deep as fuck yesterday!!!!
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:52 pm

Well said Crystal. Had a good time yesterday it was great seeing everyone again. There were a few emotional moments includng seeing Nick drive in with the Chally.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 4:58 pm

Well said indeed Crystal. It couldnt been a better day for it. It felt great getting back into the game.
The CAMM crew made it easy to fit right back in.

Btw ... Did anyone get the anncouncer's name from the Trophy ceremony. We could use him for our next MNG. Lol
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 5:41 pm

Here is a link to a complete set of pictures from this event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chicagolandmopar/page1/
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 6:24 pm

Nice pics Jim
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:48 pm

All I can say is I just love all of you guys for coming out and showing some love for Vic and our family. He loved being a part of CAMM and it was seriously one of the best things we ever did. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without all of you and the awesome friendships I have made over the last 5 years. YOU ARE MY FAMILY!

Thank you for supporting me and Nick during all of this. It's been difficult some days but I know that I can call anyone of you and you would be there for me and Nick. Words just cannot express the love I have for all of you.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap   MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MoPower Madness Car Show & Swap
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4