Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2013 NWIMA Picnic

Go down 
+13
Moparcharger07
BackNBlack
Tom C
GSB06SRT
kermit
jlg1963
Hurst Pak
Gwe392
VIKES4093
Shawn1112
firestartr420
jamesv82
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

2013 NWIMA Picnic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 NWIMA Picnic   2013 NWIMA Picnic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:48 am

jlg1963 wrote:
kermit wrote:
jlg1963 wrote:
Paul I hope you see this is not meant as a negative thing.... and Jerry you were very cool. Hope to spend time with you any time!! Cool Cool If you guys take this a negative I am so sorry never meant that at all..... had a great time today.... and hope that is shared by all..

lol, dude I have Kermit the frog painted on my TA scoop, and go to car shows wearing Kermit stuff and with a stuffed 5' kermit the frog that I put in my drivers seat.  Do I hit you as being an overly sensitive fellow?

Cool good to know Very Happy Very Happy   I then propose an official end of the "Francis" nickname and suggest "Dip Stick" jocolor jocolor anyone second that suggestion?

Seconded
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NWIMA Picnic   2013 NWIMA Picnic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:50 am

jamesv82 wrote:
I want to thank Hurst Pak (Paul) for putting this event on and all the hard work you put into it, from the setup, food and door prizes.  I can't wait for next year and I'll bring 3 bags of ice for you.

Thanks to Vikes4093, Jlg1963, Gsb06rt, Moaugust88, Kermit and Endless for coming out and for the great time hanging out.  Congrats to Kermit and Moaugust88 for the door prizes and can't wait for the next show.

Also thanks to MMA for coming out in force, always a great time.

Great seeing everyone as always. And this was a really cool and fun car show/picnic, my dad said that it isn't a Mopar show without one Super Bird.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NWIMA Picnic   2013 NWIMA Picnic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:55 am

jamesv82 wrote:
I want to thank Hurst Pak (Paul) for putting this event on and all the hard work you put into it, from the setup, food and door prizes.  I can't wait for next year and I'll bring 3 bags of ice for you.

Thanks to Vikes4093, Jlg1963, Gsb06rt, Moaugust88, Kermit and Endless for coming out and for the great time hanging out.  Congrats to Kermit and Moaugust88 for the door prizes and can't wait for the next show.

Well said 100% agree
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NWIMA Picnic   2013 NWIMA Picnic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:23 am

moaugust88 wrote:
jamesv82 wrote:

Great seeing everyone as always. And this was a really cool and fun car show/picnic, my dad said that it isn't a Mopar show without one Super Bird.

It was great that your dad and brother came out. Your brother looked like he had a blast and to cap it off pulling your winning ticket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 NWIMA Picnic   2013 NWIMA Picnic - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2013 NWIMA Picnic
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6