Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend

Go down 
+3
jamesv82
Gwe392
eviltrycycle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 6:53 am

Saturday, May 4, 2013
11:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
10:00 am to 4:00 pm CST

9 Irish Brothers East- Authentic Irish Pub
3520 State Road 38
Lafayette. IN 47905

Open Mopar cruise/ Meet and Greet

2nd year for this, heard last year was a blast. A lot of the attendees will be people you will see again in June at Monster Mopar Weekend.

Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend 182562_10100211471451634_1496262754_n

Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend 559869_10100280053692274_1898849669_n

Hot off the press.. here is your sneak peek of the LIMITED EDITION window sticker for the event this year.. These will be given to the FIRST 50 cars that come and donate $5 toward our Cancer Charities. Thanks to Chris Jackson for help on the design of this awesome event sticker. It features our presenting sponsors.. Monster Mopar Weekend and Bosak Performance. Make sure to check them out and say thanks for being involved in all the shows throughout the year.

Also for anyone that is looking to cruise down that day there more then likely will be a group leaving from Bosak. As soon as I get details on that I will post them up.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 7th 2013, 7:50 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:49 pm

anyone? anyone?? bueler?? it was a blast.. let me know if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2013, 7:58 pm

I'm in for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:45 pm

have about 50-100 supposed to come.. warm up for MMW
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:04 pm

I'm still thinking I might come down the day before and crash in a hotel. Depends on work.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2013, 10:52 pm

for now put me down and a +1.

James
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2013, 6:16 pm

Flyer posted in first post.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2013, 7:48 am

New info in the first post.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 8:41 am

I know this is still over a month away but Zach is trying to get a count for the restaurant. I am in for sure, hope a few of you will be driving down with me.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 3:39 pm

Nick has prom the Friday before but I would like to go. Maybe he will go with .... I will talk with him and let you know.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 4:30 pm

you can add me and +1

def looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 9:22 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone for this event as well.. This will be our MMW primer to hang out and have a good time for a good cause.

See you there!

Zach

MMW Special Events Coordinator
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 4:05 pm

Ok less then a month. Who's in?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 6:03 pm

Not me, Mayweather fight and poker at my house
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 6:25 pm

I figured you would be out Shawn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 10:17 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I figured you would be out Shawn. Very Happy
Cinco de drinko weekend!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2013, 11:51 pm

I'm still in, +1
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2013, 6:02 pm

Meeting place for the cruise down. Just need to know who all is coming.

Ok folks. heres the 411 for the ride from Chicagoland and NWI. An informal RUN to Cinco De MoPar .

Laffayette is on the wrong time so they are an Hour ahead of us, so 11:00 to them is 10:00 to the correct world. It is aprox 1hr ride from the Crown Point area. I figured to save time we can just meet off I-65 at the Lowell exit (route 2, Indiana I-65 Exit 240)Truck-Flying J Travel Plaza, 0.026 mi east of Exit 1.

Has a Large parking lot to gather in, with out getting in the way. Can refuel and get a bathroom break in,, and then off we go. down I-65 to SR 38 (exit 168). West to 3520 State Road 38, Lafayette, Indiana 47905.

If we set the target for 9:00 A.M. our time we can get there just around start time at the event and get your limited edition Window sticker.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 9:44 pm

Little over a week away. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2013, 10:23 pm

I'm in +1 unless something major comes up.

looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2013, 10:27 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Meeting place for the cruise down. Just need to know who all is coming.

Ok folks. heres the 411 for the ride from Chicagoland and NWI. An informal RUN to Cinco De MoPar .

Laffayette is on the wrong time so they are an Hour ahead of us, so 11:00 to them is 10:00 to the correct world. It is aprox 1hr ride from the Crown Point area. I figured to save time we can just meet off I-65 at the Lowell exit (route 2, Indiana I-65 Exit 240)Truck-Flying J Travel Plaza, 0.026 mi east of Exit 1.

Has a Large parking lot to gather in, with out getting in the way. Can refuel and get a bathroom break in,, and then off we go. down I-65 to SR 38 (exit 168). West to 3520 State Road 38, Lafayette, Indiana 47905.

If we set the target for 9:00 A.M. our time we can get there just around start time at the event and get your limited edition Window sticker.

Thanks for posting Crystal bounce
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 5:55 am

No problem troublemaker. Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 1:18 pm

Any info bout meeting up with MMA for this?

Just seeing where I can meet up before the truck stop location.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2013, 2:23 pm

They never told me where they are meeting. I can text you when we are leaving the truck stop if you want to meet us along the way.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 10:13 pm

Saturday! !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend   Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinco DeMopar Presented by Monster Mopar Weekend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next