Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod Night

Go down 
+19
jontoad
irishrt5.7
Headtripp
AlterEgo
jesse031081
jlg1963
liljoejoe54
JacksSRT8
stairman
Razor
KevinDSClark
Moparcharger07
firestartr420
moparmarc
bogieboy
Bulldog
Shawn1112
jamesv82
eviltrycycle
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jamesv82
jamesv82

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 4:23 pm

moparmarc wrote:
Ive been wanting to put the hid's in the gf's magnum. Ill try to bring that over.

I have a set of Mopar HID's for the charger, if anyone has there charger front end apart id like to see if I can plug these in to see if all the bulbs work, it looks like a stock swap.

I should and you are more then welcome to try them out.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 4:25 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
So.......I guess I should make a list of who will be coming and what they will need. I will do it a bit later, gotta get ready for Morris!! woot

Also if there is anything I should bring besides the Modelo for Shawn for helping with the halo's
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 4:27 pm

Prolly not making a bunch of food this time but I will provide the pizzas
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 4:33 pm

sounds good Vic, if anything changes let me know what to bring.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 4:53 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
So.......I guess I should make a list of who will be coming and what they will need. I will do it a bit later, gotta get ready for Morris!! woot

Also if there is anything I should bring besides the Modelo for Shawn for helping with the halo's
I dont help packer fans!!!! I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, Finger Finger
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 5:01 pm

I won't have the new muffler in time it's getting shipped tomorrow
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 5:05 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
jamesv82 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

I dont help packer fans!!!! I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire, Finger Finger

lol, thats good to know.

if I was a packer fan that would be a lot better then a bears fan... boxing bat
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 6:17 pm

What time is everyone coming? 2?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 6:21 pm

I can be there by 2. Do we have a list of who is coming and who needs what done?
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 7:45 pm

we will be there and i need help with a clear grip install (door locks). should be there between 2-2:30
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2012, 9:33 pm

2 sounds good to me, if possible halos
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 7:00 am

Hopefully I can get out of work at a decent time to head up there. I hope to see you guys but if not have fun.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 8:06 am

Jackie I'm leaving my house around noon to head up early. We can figure out pizza when I get there. I'm bringing snacks.

I need someone to tell me why my reverse lights aren't working.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 10:12 am

you have to put the car in reverse...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 10:15 am

See I was going to ask if you want some of the raw peanuts I brought back but now you hurt my feelings..... Smile

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 10:49 am

Work work work. :-(
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 10:51 am

Bites bites bites Sad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 11:09 am

Joejoe I'm going to bring my led's and door pulls, if you have time can you add led's to my HVAC controls and maybe see if you can figure out the door pulls? If not it's not a biggie.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 12:19 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Joejoe I'm going to bring my led's and door pulls, if you have time can you add led's to my HVAC controls and maybe see if you can figure out the door pulls? If not it's not a biggie.

Yeah ill give it a shot but someone else is gonna have to take everything apart. Also Dave got first dibs if we can ever figure out that schematic for his halos.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 12:37 pm

How late ya'll gonna be there?? IF I can stop by, it might not be till around 7:30-8:00 or so.... work
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 5:07 pm

I wish I could make it. On my way to indy I got a tire light and a cel in my challenger and in my sport trac. I'm hoping its something with the high flo cats gettin real hot in a 4 hour ride. You guys have fun
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2012, 7:35 pm

well be here Adam
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 12:33 am

Thanks Team Headtripp, had a blast. Nice seeing everyone and just talking shit. Saw a pretty good fight on pay per view after I left. Been drinking bacardi the last few hours, on top of all the beer I had at Vic and Jackies. Gonna be a ruff one tomorrow, up at 5am for Nascar, drinking by 7-8am, lol.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 6:47 am

Had a great time hangin out with everyone yesterday
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2012, 8:36 am

Thanks Vic and Jackie, I had a great time and met some new people. Pizza was great and so was the bullshitting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Night   Mod Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Night
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next