Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glad I have a trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Glad I have a trailer Empty
PostSubject: Glad I have a trailer   Glad I have a trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 7:53 pm

After my first hit at Byron today I'm getting the fans on the motor to cool it off and I hear Ron paging me to the tower. I go up there and BJ hands me a part from my car. He goes yeah it came tumbling out of the right rear side after your 60'. It was a Rear Camber Link Adjustable bush that fell off. It's an eccentric metal piece that fits inside of the polurethane bushing. Well I carry a jack and jack stands and tools along with a bunch of different size nuts and bolts and such. Luckily the bolt was still in the bushing, so all I needed was a nut and big washer to repair it. Half an hour later and it's repaired and I'm rocking again.

I'm sure glad I know my car and all of the parts on it. When BJ handed it to me I knew exactly what it was and where it went. After I fixed it I told tech and he said yeah I saw you working on it. Then I went to the tower and told them I fixed it and repassed tech, lol.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Glad I have a trailer   Glad I have a trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 7:58 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Glad I have a trailer   Glad I have a trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:16 pm

Way to be prepared Tom!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Glad I have a trailer   Glad I have a trailer I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:18 pm

Good job! Should have told you to tell BJ to answer my damn email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad I have a trailer   Glad I have a trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad I have a trailer
Page 1 of 1