Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vid of the logo projectors.

Go down 
+4
Hypnotiq
eviltrycycle
Fidostudio
jontoad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

vid of the logo projectors. Empty
PostSubject: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 10:55 pm

some of you guys saw these at the another level car show, i thought i would share anyways since i rewired them today.

note although i say otherwise in the vid, you can also use the purple wire that passes through the connector behind the doors rubber boot to tap the door open signal. i couldn't find that wire in the actual door and didn't want to tap it in the rubber boot since it flexes every time the door opens. i just used the map lights yellow/white wire in the passenger side pillar since i had to run wire from the passenger door anyways.

Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 10:59 pm

Very nice Jon!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 11:08 pm

So badass in person! Nice job as usual.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 7:14 am

Damn that's sick! I was sitting here like.. wtf! Twilight show this Saturday@ Rookies in Elgin!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:44 am

I like that a lot!
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 9:12 am

That's Fucking sick
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:25 pm

sik jon,so you could actually put them anywhere,right?i had an idea to put them in the deck lid and shine on trunk floor.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:07 pm

Pretty cool stuff. I hadn't seen the srt just the RAM head
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:20 pm

inkedup wrote:
sik jon,so you could actually put them anywhere,right?i had an idea to put them in the deck lid and shine on trunk floor.

you can put them anywhere you can fit the projector. the projector is kinda big. a little bigger than those LED flashlights.

one guy has his mounted to project on the underside of his hood when it is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vid of the logo projectors.   vid of the logo projectors. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vid of the logo projectors.
Page 1 of 1