Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a classic charger in Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RomeoWright
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Looking for a classic charger in Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat   July 21st 2012, 9:51 am

Anyone know of one or have one i need some art for my living room and what better then a side by side pic of a classic next to my more modern charger kinda like the evolution type pic...idk just an idea i've been bouncing around in my head since i've purchased mine last year....lemme know if anyone knows of one or ne ideas
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a classic charger in Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat   July 21st 2012, 12:38 pm

Don't have an answer for you but I can relate to the idea of having the picture.
Got the chance myself in 2011. thumbsup

Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a classic charger in Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat   July 21st 2012, 12:39 pm

EXACTLY~!~~~~~!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a classic charger in Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat   

Back to top Go down

Looking for a classic charger in Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: