Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deballed pinky today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

Deballed pinky today. Empty
PostSubject: Deballed pinky today.   Deballed pinky today. I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2012, 12:55 am

When i bought the FF Challenger it had a Flowmaster system on it. It was kind of loud but nice. I was having a suspension noise on hard fast lefts and the dealer blammed the exhaust. So After Adam lowered it we looked and saw there was a couple spots that looked like contact. So i took it to my muffler guy, I added an Xpipe cause i like the way it sounds on the 300 and to lower the pipes. Well after were done i back it out and head home right away i hear the cluck on the first hard left i make. So dealer what the F. Im thinking swaybar bushing like on the LXs. The Major change was the sound, it doesnt sound as mean as before.
Back to top Go down

Deballed pinky today.
Page 1 of 1