Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today keeps getting better

Go down 
+2
firestartr420
Shawn1112
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Today keeps getting better Empty
PostSubject: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 3:08 pm

Mailman just showed up with a box........
Today keeps getting better Photo85

Got this off Nazi forums for $50 shipped. What kind of hoses can I go buy until I can order black braided hoses????
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 6:40 pm

just get some of that rubber radiator type hose...you know what im talking about... i don't remember the size though.... 3/8th's? or 1/2" maybe?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 6:51 pm

just make sure you wear some gloves when your working on it. i wouldn't want you to ruin those newly polished nails you were doing when you took that pic....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 7:17 pm

Lmao, jon
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 9:30 pm

AHhahaha! No Jon... those were his toe's he painted so he looks pretty while in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 10:04 pm

Your wrong nigga, I paint my toes so I look good in the hood!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2012, 10:06 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Your wrong nigga, I paint my toes so I look good in the hood!!!!

So they can see them in your Jesus slippers!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2012, 11:19 pm

There is a "special" type of hose that needs to be used, I forgot what kind, BUT so the vapors and shit doesn't break the rubber down
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 4:02 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
There is a "special" type of hose that needs to be used, I forgot what kind, BUT so the vapors and shit doesn't break the rubber down
Just get fuel line hose, around me it's hard to find 1/2".
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2012, 6:12 am

I bought 1/2" radiator hose and used that to install it. Will keep an eye on it until I have the money for black braided hoses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today keeps getting better   Today keeps getting better I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today keeps getting better
Page 1 of 1