Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

v6 engine question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

v6 engine question Empty
PostSubject: v6 engine question   v6 engine question I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2012, 11:25 pm

I am looking to do some mods to the my v6 engine, make it look better and run a better. Just wondering what other guys have done? What is the best cold air inake to use? and i know there is a vendor on here selling some dress up for the v6 but is there anywhere else they sell covers or anything like that?
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

v6 engine question Empty
PostSubject: Re: v6 engine question   v6 engine question I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 1:42 am

i have cold air intake i bought on ebay and painted it myself.couple of months ago had diablo sport predator installed made a huge difference.painted coolant tank and other parts.3g customs sells engine covers for the v6 and other items for the v6.and i removed resonator and installed blasting bob fat pipe
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

v6 engine question Empty
PostSubject: Re: v6 engine question   v6 engine question I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 9:48 am

not to sure what all is available for the NEW pentastar v6.... I know 3g customz has some things.... You may want to check the national Charger Forum with the Z... Wink Wink Don't tell them you're a CAMM member though... hehe
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

v6 engine question Empty
PostSubject: Re: v6 engine question   v6 engine question I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 9:57 pm

What kind of intake do you have? I know the popular one is from mopar it's expensive I was wondering if it matters what brand you get? And what kind of paint did you use ?
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

v6 engine question Empty
PostSubject: Re: v6 engine question   v6 engine question I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2012, 10:19 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

v6 engine question Empty
PostSubject: Re: v6 engine question   v6 engine question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

v6 engine question
Page 1 of 1