Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McHenry Fiesta Days

Go down 
+14
stairman
jontoad
ChargerSRT
millertime
chaynick
canuhemi
JacksSRT8
AlterEgo
xegitalian19xx
jianni44
Headtripp
vagrant
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
millertime
CAMM Rookie
millertime

McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:40 pm

Never Been, what time do they let cars in. I don't know what to expect any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 3:32 pm

It starts at 9 am and we normally meet up and Jackie and Vic's house and roll in as a group right when they open up. But there are always cars that get there before us. But we look pretty cool all coming in together.

Its a fun day, we have been the last 4 years so its kinda a tradition for us to go. We get parked together, throw up a canopy or two and chill by the cars. They give everyone a thingy to get into the fair part where the food and drinks are for free so we wander over there get our hands stamped and then eat food. Then walk back look at other cars, hang out under the tents some more. Then judging then home to nap.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 3:33 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Anyone just wanna stay at my house and have a show in the street? We can judge from my front room window Very Happy
94 on Sunday Sad makes me very sad

You do have enough trophies to do your own show. I am planning on a cooler with ice and lots of snacks. With the tent up it shouldn't be bad. Its TRADITION!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 3:36 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
It starts at 9 am and we normally meet up and Jackie and Vic's house and roll in as a group right when they open up. But there are always cars that get there before us. But we look pretty cool all coming in together.

Its a fun day, we have been the last 4 years so its kinda a tradition for us to go. We get parked together, throw up a canopy or two and chill by the cars. They give everyone a thingy to get into the fair part where the food and drinks are for free so we wander over there get our hands stamped and then eat food. Then walk back look at other cars, hang out under the tents some more. Then judging then home to nap.
Food and drinks arent free!!! They give you a ticket to get in the food/carnival area, your entrance to that area is free.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 3:41 pm

Right thanks for clearing that up Shawn!
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:30 pm

was pulled into a wedding anniversary party, and I don't even like the couple.. can't go
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:31 pm

Scratch that, I can go... I can't go Saturday... The Stinger will be at Fiesta
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:47 pm

What time to be at Jackie n Vic's
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 11:14 pm

I was going to try and make this one but I can't this year. I was in a pretty bad accident yesterday. Hope everyone has a good time.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 12:11 am

ChargerSRT wrote:
I was going to try and make this one but I can't this year. I was in a pretty bad accident yesterday. Hope everyone has a good time.

everything ok? auto accident? hope everything gets back to normal with whatever people/cars were involved bud.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 6:56 am

ChargerSRT wrote:

Oh no Bill! Let us know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:09 pm

Yes John it was a car accident. I got squished between 2 cars. Nothing major happened up front but the back has major damage and might be a total loss. I also ended up going to the hospital for a couple hours. Nothing to bad with me or my passanger just a lot of pain. I think the lady was going about 50 mph when she hit me.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 5:05 pm

Damn man that sucks but glad you are okay.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 6:41 pm

First post has been updated with meeting time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 9:51 pm

First time Im going to miss this. Yall have fun.
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 2:17 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Sunday, July 15th

Peterson Park on McCollum Road, west of Rt. 31

9 am to 3 pm

14 judged classes and participant choices

Trophies, goodie bags, door prizes, food drive, 50/50 raffle, special raffles.

$15 per car

flyer

I have a show tonight in Antioch at Captain's Quarters, so I'll be leaving Kenosha around 9am..... I gotta get some sleep!!! Someone please save me a spot . My contact number: 262 818-5176. See you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 2:57 pm

WE are not going to make it to the show unfortunately we have just too much other stuff going on and decided not to go. Sad If you go I know you will have a bunch of fun as this is a real nice show and there is a bunch to do with the fest going on.
Have fun whoever else is going
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 3:30 pm

FYI \
TESLA will be playing tonight at the park at 9:15 and Pop Evil tomorrow at the park
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:08 pm

We are still planning on going.
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:42 pm

stairman wrote:
We are still planning on going.

I'll see you there Jeff.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:50 pm

So now only a couple are going? Is there still a meet up spot?

Well.... This weekend has kinda sucked as far as car stuff with everyone not going to stuff. Lol. Six hours detailing on Friday, all dressed up with nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 4:59 pm

I might go, it's pretty close. If anyone wants to meet up, shoot me a text or something and we can figure it all out.....
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 5:06 pm

If y'all want to meet up I was thinking the abandoned Walmart at Route 31 and McCullam Lake Rd. About 9 am? Thoughts?
Also posted this on CAMM's facebook page.

Yeah Jon, call me when you think you will be there. I will save you a spot.

Last edited by stairman on July 14th 2012, 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 5:12 pm

I never posted but was planning on going. Still in if others are going.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 5:26 pm

I'm still in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days   McHenry Fiesta Days - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McHenry Fiesta Days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next