Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pics from David's graduation

Go down 
+2
jesse031081
stairman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

Pics from David's graduation Empty
PostSubject: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 10:16 pm

I put these pics on facebook and I know some of you don't use it. I can finally put to rest this section of my son Davids 6 month plus adventure with the Marines. He will be home for only 1 week then he is off again. At least we will be able to have normal contact with him in the future where ever he goes. The past 6 months has been really tough on us, a lot of of ups and downs....and times of anguish. But overall, nothing feels better to both Tammy and myself than to say that we are proud parents of a Marine.
And our many thanks go out to our CAMM family for the support you gave us.

Pics from David's graduation 100_0810

Pics from David's graduation 100_0811

And this is a short video Tammy shot when we got back into Harvard. (The music is kinda cheesy, but it was better than the chit chat that was on the video LOL)

Last edited by stairman on May 7th 2012, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 10:38 pm

Congrats to him. I know that you have been counting the days till he got home so enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 4:05 pm

Congrats. Hope what I sent to him got there I know how crazy mail is when in boot camp. Glad to see he made it through.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 5:36 pm

Thanks guys. Nick, to this day he never received anything from you , his friends or us during his switch over from his original platoon to MRP. He was fortunate enough to talk to people from your field while he was in MRP and it helped him to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 5:39 pm

Well when he gets established at his next duty station let me know. I'll resend him something. Glad some of my counterparts could help when needed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 5:39 pm

Shit, I totally forgot your son was in boot camp. I would have told him congrats yesterday. Well tell him congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 6:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Shit, I totally forgot your son was in boot camp. I would have told him congrats yesterday. Well tell him congrats!!!

It's cool Shawn, he knows.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 3:37 pm

congrats to your son and fam again. it was great meeting you guys the other day!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 5:55 pm

Congrats to you and your wife, proud parents indeed.
Tell your son a big thank you for what he has done and what he will do for our country.

James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics from David's graduation   Pics from David's graduation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics from David's graduation
Page 1 of 1