Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let the wife drive the Bee...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

Let the wife drive the Bee... Empty
PostSubject: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:45 am

...and she messes it up. Pulled too far over a curb, and damaged the plastic guard piece under the radiator. So I'm driving yesterday on the highway, and it starts flapping and then shatters. Lost most of the piece, as well as the brake air ducts.

I was wondering if anyone has access to the broken down parts catalog so I can figure out exactly what she needs to get ordered while I'm off playing Army again next week.

For those wondering why I'm letting the wife drive the Bee, it's because I've been out in the field doing Army training for a week straight, and we didn't want the Bee just sitting outside all week. So I drove her '09 Malibu LTZ to work instead.

Now, off to prep for my birthday BBQ...turned 31 on Friday. Still wondering where 30 went....

Thanks all!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 8:53 am

First I hope you had a good birthday. Second sorry to hear about the car.

Will look around online to see if I can find the parts.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 2:37 pm

I think you mean the belly pan.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:10 pm

ive got the 2008 LX Service manual, i can try to figure out a way to send it over to you.... should have all the information...
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:31 pm

I have the 2008-LX Parts list in pdf that I can email you.

James
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 8:08 pm

Ended up just taking it to the stealership...needed an oil change too, and it was just easier that way, even though it cost more. I had to get it done quick before I drive to Oklahoma for a month. Oh well...

However, I still very much appreciate the help, guys! My email's goldberg_1701@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2012, 9:45 pm

I emailed the 2008 parts list

James
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2012, 5:42 pm

Got it, thanks!!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the wife drive the Bee...   Let the wife drive the Bee... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the wife drive the Bee...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: