Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday

Go down 
+11
WICKEDSRT8
chaynick
firestartr420
RomeoWright
Shawn1112
stairman
Razor
Moparcharger07
Headtripp
moparmarc
eviltrycycle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

"GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 1:59 pm

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Lake+In+The+Hills&state=IL&site=LOT&lat=42.187&lon=-88.3465
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:06 pm

Its cloudy but no rain up in McHenry according to weather.com. Im about to leave work to head to sonic. Will wait til 310 then we roll. I still have no cell so once I leave work no way to reach me.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:08 pm

Rained like a mother fucker in Des Plaines
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:09 pm

Little but here in Elmhurst.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:32 pm

I drove right though the shit and it stopped in barrington. Roads are dry here in Algonquin and Lake in the hills area. Feels nice and cool not a rain cloud in sight. I'll update if it rains in the next hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:54 pm

I hear thunder but there is nothing happening yet i dunno how long that will last though the radar shows it south but nothing here
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:56 pm

Was sunny as i drove through palatine. just started lightly raining in lake zurich.

Just saw chicagovich pass me on 12
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:58 pm

Well if everyone comes up and the show gets called well get pizza or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 2:59 pm

Yeah i was gonna say we will just invade your house
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 3:33 pm

I called the guys who put on the show and they say it's on even though there is thunder and bad ass storms just to the east??????? I dunno
I am still dry though
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 3:52 pm

All is good in LITH! partly cloudy and sunny.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 3:58 pm

Rained pretty good here we are waiting at my house to see if it clears up enough before the official start time.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 4:46 pm

raining in LITH
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 9:33 pm

Weather finally got better and it turned into a great night. Had so much fun with all y'all

Andy that truck is a beast and sounds great but your NUTS!
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 9:48 pm

just got home great nite everybody
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 10:19 pm

Me and Frankenhand had a good time. Except for the part when I forgot my meds at home. Holy shit , it hit me hard on the way home. I am nicely medicated now Very Happy .Oh...and my apologies for the massive booger hanging out of my nose at the end of the night....I had no idea it was there and Tammy was laughing her ass off. I was kinda out of it, that was the most exercise I have done since I got injured.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 10:49 pm

Jeff it was good to see you and know that you are okay. You will get better, it just takes time. Hooray for Tammy to drive that beast! WOOT!

I had a really good time tonight. It was fun laughing and hanging out with everyone! I have missed it. This summer seems as if it is coming to an end much too soon.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 10:50 pm

stairman wrote:
Me and Frankenhand had a good time. Except for the part when I forgot my meds at home. Holy shit , it hit me hard on the way home. I am nicely medicated now Very Happy .Oh...and my apologies for the massive booger hanging out of my nose at the end of the night....I had no idea it was there and Tammy was laughing her ass off. I was kinda out of it, that was the most exercise I have done since I got injured.
Your excused it is kinda hard to pick it with your hand all broke up
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 11:24 pm

Razor wrote:
Weather finally got better and it turned into a great night. Had so much fun with all y'all

Andy that truck is a beast and sounds great but your NUTS!

Thanks man but....what's wrong with my nuts??....LOL ....i dont know why you say that Smile

Just finished washing my truck.... Crying or Very sad Had A great time tonight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday   "GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"GREEN STREET CRUISE NIGHT" in McHenry- Monday
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4