Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella

Go down 
+14
JacksSRT8
stairman
jontoad
Sublime378
canuhemi
Headtripp
firestartr420
bogieboy
Moparcharger07
jlg1963
Shawn1112
jamesv82
VIKES4093
eviltrycycle
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella   Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:06 pm

had a good time... heheh stupid eclipse, did you hear him "rev" his little 4 banger again when we drove past? what a fool...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella   Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:10 pm

Yep which is why I stopped and told him to come on and then when he didn't I called him a bitch. He so wasn't worth the gas but watching him stop and not get out of his car until we left was pretty damn funny.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella   Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2012, 9:39 pm

Damn.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella   Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2012, 3:42 pm

a little late, but thank you again for all coming by! i love having you guys at the shop and you are always welcome! i hope to have the car running again by this weekends end. with more time off on the horizon i will be able to go to more shows this season!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella   Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet at Pasta Bella
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: