Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise

Go down 
+16
Tom C
justus1900
stairman
firestartr420
Xenon
vagrant
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
jamesv82
xegitalian19xx
Headtripp
Razor
KevinDSClark
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 9:17 am

I have a good compromise for you
Drink a shitload at the hops fest then you can just pray to the porcelain god Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 9:23 am

im in of course..
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 10:25 am

Im in. Adam ill need a copy of the map so i can find the group when i get seperated.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 11:09 am

We will be at the meeting spot
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 12:19 pm

I'm in.

James
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 12:43 pm

I'll be there. I mentioned it to rob and he's a maybe
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 4:34 pm

Razor wrote:
Im in. Adam ill need a copy of the map so i can find the group when i get seperated.

this will be a good time for you to learn how to keep up
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 4:57 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 5:43 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
Razor wrote:

But I don't wanna.... tongue

James
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 6:30 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
Razor wrote:

I've never been good at that learning thing
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2012, 8:55 pm

Well, to be honest the ride out to Lake Geneva will be pretty chill, just some nice cruising. As for afterwards, there are some fun roads, so THEN will be a little fun with some corners and shit.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2012, 5:21 pm

Just found out that i can make it. We be there with the wife. Look forward to meeting people. --- Tom
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2012, 5:49 pm

Hey Crystal can you add my buddy Mirek to the list, I THINK his username is Red&White or something like that. Him and his woman Pam will be coming with her Charger
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 11:34 pm

Come on guys you know I will be there, and I will try to get someone lost Smile

Either caught at at red light or not making it to 110
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 11:40 am

I can do 110 with my eyes closed
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 11:58 am

Shawn1112 wrote:

prove it Wink Wink hahah

j/k, I don't want to see you get hurt....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 7:51 pm

No problem
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 7:58 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

shawn, that's called a 'dream' LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2012, 8:54 pm

More details coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 12:04 am

Ok..... so here's what we're gonna do. Since there isn't really any places to eat in the small town we're gonna be driving through that could accommodate all of us. There are alot of small dirty spoon places that are EXCELLENT but they are SMALL....Came to conclusion that after we leave Lake Geneva, we're gonna head the same way as last time (directions will be handed out for those who want them) and head over to my mom's place, and have a cook out!! The park we went to last year would be hard to guarantee and secure an area. Also it'll be cheaper then an expensive bill at a restaurant too.

There is plenty of parking, it's on a dead end culdesac without alot of traffic. It's a small chill little town. We'll be on the opposite side of the lake that we went to the park last year. So after we eat if everybody still wants to go to the park and snap some pix or whatever that would be cool too. But anyways, I'll handle all the plates, spoons, forks etc., and sloppy joes and some other dish. So the grill will be going, if there is anything else to cook that ya'll want, chime in or bring it with and we'll toss it on. If you guys wanna bring coolers with drinks you want or whatever then bring those too. If you guys wanna hash out a couple bags of chips or even a small dish between ya'll, then we can work that out too.

I know the question comes up about driving with food/drinks and shit floppin around the trunks..... my mom wants to help so she's gonna meet us at the meetup spot and take those items in her car back to the house too keep them cold/warm whatever. She's cool as hell and wants to help LoL

How does that sound to everybody? Open to suggestions and stuff
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 4:52 am

Adam please tell your mom that she is freaking amazing.

I think this is a great idea and totally appreciate her opening her home to us.

So to those that are coming please plan on bringing a side dish, snack, dessert to share, along with what you want to drink. I will bring my large cooler so if anyone wants to toss in something instead of bringing 20 small coolers that might be better.

Please post up what you are bringing so we don't end up with 20 bags of chips. Smile

Adam thank you again. When I am off of my work computer I will update the event on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 5:59 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

shawn, that's called a 'dream' LOL
Are u fucking kidding me????? Am I the only idiot that has closed my eyes for 4-5 seconds north of 100mph to see what it feels like???? C'mon people live a little. As long as your on a straight away your fine, I have done it on the E-way lots of times.
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:48 pm

Hey Adam,

I'm new to the site, but I'd like to get in on this event Sunday.

Cool?

Thanks!

Contact info..... 262 818-5176
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 6:58 pm

Jon your in my friend. Glad to see you signed up.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2012, 7:49 pm

ok wife and i are coming and Andrea will be making her famous potato salad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: