Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod #3 Ordered

Go down 
+2
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 3:12 pm

No not rims yet!!!! So the windows are tinted, de-badged the trunk, and I just ordered 6k hid's for headlights and fogs. Should have them April 5th. One of those things I cant figure out why Chrysler wouldnt do. The 300's have the led's for daytime running lights and they are on when your headlights are on. Well those led's are a real nice bright white, just like the 6k bulbs on Hid's, then you turn the headlights on and they are gay ass halogen with a yellow tint. Totally looks like shit imo, why Chrysler didnt either match the led's or just put hid's in the C??? Also car goes in next Saturday to have black vinyl put over all the chrome. Going that route in hopes I get the okay on the rims. Probably going to do the roof in black vinyl also.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 3:22 pm

It's gonna look slick. Do you have projectors in your headlights? I seen they sell the fog projectors. If you have the tops projector the bottoms to match would tie in real nice. I like the idea of vinyl instead of paint because you can change it up easily in the future.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 3:45 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
It's gonna look slick. Do you have projectors in your headlights? I seen they sell the fog projectors. If you have the tops projector the bottoms to match would tie in real nice. I like the idea of vinyl instead of paint because you can change it up easily in the future.
Yes it has projectors.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 4:58 pm

Nice!! Must be kinda fun to start over from scratch.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 6:02 pm

NICE man, you should asked I got a SHITLOAD of spare vinyl here at the house
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 6:15 pm

the projectors are already HID... i hope you didnt buy yourself a whole dang kit... just need the bulbs... gonna be bad ass though...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 6:15 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:

Do you now...............
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 7:19 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Moparcharger06 wrote:

Do you now...............

Oh but I do lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 10:49 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
the projectors are already HID... i hope you didnt buy yourself a whole dang kit... just need the bulbs... gonna be bad ass though...
Uh, no they aren't. Only the 300S and srt have hid's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod #3 Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #3 Ordered   Mod #3 Ordered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod #3 Ordered
Page 1 of 1