Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some day we should go to this...

Go down 
+5
VIKES4093
Shawn1112
Hypnotiq
blackhemi
jontoad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

some day we should go to this... Empty
PostSubject: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 8:30 pm

too bad it's so far away...

Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 8:41 pm

Looks like a good time, 20+ hour drive not so fun. After a weekend of activities.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 8:56 pm

This looks like a blast! I would love to go if I could. Even fly down would be fun. The event itself looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 9:06 pm

I have been wanting to go to this the last few yrs. Pat and Chargerchik say its a blast
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 9:11 pm

if you stop the video at the 104 mark i think thats charger chick in the purple shirt
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 1:31 am

VIKES4093 wrote:
if you stop the video at the 104 mark i think thats charger chick in the purple shirt
pretty sure youre right on that one......
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 2:55 am

Hey! I never noticed that! It is me! cheers

Here's a couple more videos from Chrysler:

It is THE event of the year for LX owners. Been to all 7 of them and wouldn't miss it for the world. And no excuse for not going. We had a guy fly in from Sweden the last 2 years. Guys drive from Canada and Florida. You really should try to make it sometime!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 10:51 am

Car shows are really cool on the left coast. A lot different than the ones in the midwest.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 12:46 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Car shows are really cool on the left coast. A lot different than the ones in the midwest.

Agreed, Just about every year I go to the auto show downtown. I was in Anaheim last year for work and went to there auto show and it was like mixing auto show with world of wheels. Its like a different auto world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some day we should go to this...   some day we should go to this... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some day we should go to this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: