Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat

Go down 
+2
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat Empty
PostSubject: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 8:13 pm

I have a good 2" of room on each side of my fat ass in this 20" wide seat. The interior is gone and a rear seat delete and this single is in. The fat girl is getting skinny.

Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat Kirkey12

Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat Seat_c10

Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat Rear_s12
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 8:39 pm

i hate those seats. lol. obviously kirkey's are the way to go if your super serious or want to look like you are super serious, but i don't want to sit on a tin can. some light fixed back corbeau's are not that much heavier and are 1000 times more comfortable.

looks good though.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 9:14 pm

jontoad wrote:
i hate those seats. lol. obviously kirkey's are the way to go if your super serious or want to look like you are super serious, but i don't want to sit on a tin can. some light fixed back corbeau's are not that much heavier and are 1000 times more comfortable.

looks good though.

I'm only sitting in them for 10 secs. lol.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 9:20 pm

Cool! I like what you did with the rear delete. What you do with the SRT8 seats?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 9:37 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Cool! I like what you did with the rear delete. What you do with the SRT8 seats?

Putting them in my spare junk room. I sold most of my srt covers. These are covered with custom Barracuda covers by Katskinz.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 10:14 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:

I was gonna ask the same question..... LoL

That's gonna be badass man!!!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 8:47 am

That's some serious shit right there. Backseat delete looks great.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 9:17 am

Whats the weight difference between that and your srt8 factory seat??
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 9:36 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Whats the weight difference between that and your srt8 factory seat??

Around 80 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat   Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirkey Pro Street Drag Seat
Page 1 of 1