Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM day at World of Wheels

Go down 
+5
jgraun
firestartr420
Fidostudio
VIKES4093
eviltrycycle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM day at World of Wheels Empty
PostSubject: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 9:02 am

I know we all normally try to get a group together to hit up World of Wheels and show our support fo everyone in the show.

Going to go on Sunday the 4th.

Meeting place: Gene's & Jude's 2720 River Road, River Grove, IL 60171-1325.
Gettting there between 11/11:15 gunna eat before hitting up the show.
Bring cash for food.

Leaving meeting place at 12:00 pm or when everyone is done eating.

Parking in the parking garage of the convention center on the very top floor.

Tickets there are $18 for age 12 and up. $5 for ages 6 to 12. Free for ages 6 and under.
Show hours this day at 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.

Will just hang out until everyone gets tired and heads out on their own.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 9:23 am

john and i are planning on going sunday. i don't think we will meet there to far away from were john is coming from "lake in the hills" so we will look for you guys by the camm cars
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 9:55 am

I'm going to Florida on Saturday so looks like I'll have to pop in on Friday after 3 to see you guys.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 11:32 am

ill go with you Crystal!!
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 12:17 pm

what time does the show stop on fridays? cause im heading up there after work
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2012, 12:36 pm

W.O.W. Show Info
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 11:50 am

this still happening?!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 11:55 am

We have a shut down at work tonight and if all goes well then we are still going. If not I will be on a conf bridge all day tomorrow so I probably the best bet is everyone make their own plans and hopefully Matt and I will see some of ya'll there.

I might change it up and go tonight before all the fun happens at work just kinda playing things by ear right now.

Next year more of us will be in the show (right shawn) so we will get to hang out all weekend.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 11:56 am

The fam and I are gonna be headed down around 11 Sunday. See you guys/gals there.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 12:13 pm

I'm probably going to stop by with one of my daughters and check it out. get to meet some of you.
bill
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 4:12 am

My financial advisor and I should be there around 10, when the doors open, today and walk around a bit. I'm def stopping by to check out the CAMM cars and hope to meet some members.

James
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 10:42 am

heading out in about an hour or so... see you all if i see you....
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 10:44 am

on my way now.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 2:23 pm

nice looking cars. That wide body green one was pretty sweet. my daughter wants me to get a purple one...with a tv in the seat so she can watch cartoons. she doesn't even know I have the rear ves, I don't want to open up that can of worms.
bill
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 3:14 pm

Was about to walk out the door and work called. The crap was hitting the fan, our old system was acting stupid. We just got everything under control but I am too tired and too pissed off to be social right now so we are going to wimp out. Apologies to everyone at WOW for not getting out to see you in person but I am sure there will be lots of pics to see.

Finger to this job, cannot wait until I can put in my two weeks notice.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 3:58 pm

had a good time... nice cars... CAMM cars always looking good like usual...
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 4:18 pm

It was a blast. Took us a while to find Shawn and all the others. The mopars looked real good. Pats car looks unreal. I had fun bullshitting with pat and Shawn for a minute. Can't wait to hit up more shows this year.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 4:35 pm

not sure if anyone else saw it... but there was a 2011 SE over by South Oak dodge dealership booth.... they did some nice things to that car... painted the rear diffuser body color, as well as the tail light surround... and then the best part i thought... painted the honeycomb grille inserts red... looked really bad ass... i think i found a new mod for myself...
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 4:45 pm

yes that red grille looked good
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 5:09 pm

Just got home myself, great time and it was my first time at WOW with many more to come.

CAMM cars looked great, I did get a few pics and my friend got some also, it was her first time also.

James
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 8:26 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
not sure if anyone else saw it... but there was a 2011 SE over by South Oak dodge dealership booth.... they did some nice things to that car... painted the rear diffuser body color, as well as the tail light surround... and then the best part i thought... painted the honeycomb grille inserts red... looked really bad ass... i think i found a new mod for myself...
That was bad ass!!! My wife fell in love with the new 300, hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM day at World of Wheels   CAMM day at World of Wheels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM day at World of Wheels
Page 1 of 1