Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:58 pm

The 4th Annual Car Show will be held on Sunday, May 27th on the grounds of Jennings Terrace 275 S. LaSalle St., Aurora.

Public welcome.

$10 vehicle registration show donation includes a free buffet breakfast.

Registration is 8 AM – noon.
Car Show 8 AM – 3 PM.

Trophies will be awarded for original cars, modified cars, trucks and special interest.

50/50 raffles, breakfast buffet, outdoor grilled sandwiches, bake sale, refreshments and entertainment onsite.

Premier Sponsor is Law ElderLaw, Carousel Sound entertainment sponsor and Monarch Fire Protection and Willow Home Care are Beverage sponsors. All proceeds to benefit the residents of Jennings Terrace, a non- profit senior living community. For more information call 630-897-6947.

Contact: Diane Beukelman, 630-897-6947 ext. 12, jenningsgifts@ameritech.net

http://www.jenningsterrace.com

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 21st 2012, 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2012, 7:59 am

Bump for this upcoming weekend and information updated.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 6:20 am

Anyone want to do this one?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 9:15 am

I'm thinking I MIGHT go, I wanna go to something this weekend..... I'll letcha know
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2012, 12:16 pm

I am sure there are a few veterans at this place so I would love to be able to go and tell them thank you for their service in person.

Of course after work imploded this morning I am a maybe now. If I go I probably won't get there until 9 and I won't know for sure if I am going until tomorrow morning around 7/730.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 6:18 am

Adam and I are going to head out to this.

Meeting at 8 am at the McDonalds at Fox Valley Mall. Will hang for a bit and I will check the site to see if anyone is heading over as well.

Address is 4440 Fox Valley Center Drive, Aurora, IL

Or just come out and meet us at the show. Its going to be a very hot day but should be a good day.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 9:16 am

Adam and I are chilling under the trees in the shade with a nice breeze. Liking this show so far.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 2:43 pm

This was a very nice show. They tried to keep everyone in the shade. Location was a little weird and there was a little bit of an issue of getting in and out of the parking lot for the lower cars. But all and all a very nice time, laid back.

Congrats to Adam, I mean smudged fingerprints...., for getting 2nd in the modified class.

MAKE A SHOWBOARD!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 3:08 pm

meh it was all good. i should have just waited for you all to leave and drove over to the fire truck lot entrance instead, i just barely scraped on the way out. not a big deal, it happens from time to time and the bottom of the lip is kinda made for it. it didn't even leave a scratch. i cleared it on the way in with no scrape, i just didn't want to be that guy who has to go back an forth 20 times to get the right angle on the way out. if that retard didn't tell me i was good i would have backed up one more time for a little more angle and not scraped at all. lol.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 3:11 pm

The first clunk made me get out of my car. I swore you hit again on the second go round. We went out the other side and it was close for Adam too. I had no issue since I have a 4x4. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 3:13 pm

things sound worse than they are... you barely touch and it sounds bad. like i said there is not even a scratch on it. it didn't even touch the clear bra that goes down to the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 3:15 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 7:16 pm

"It's gotta the autocross.....it's goood" LMAO

"How much you sella for?"
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2012, 10:14 pm

$75,000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show   Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annual Jennings Terrace Car Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: