Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza 4 pics thread.

Go down 
+4
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
Headtripp
jontoad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Forza 4 pics thread. Empty
PostSubject: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 10:43 am

a couple of you guys have forza 4. share your pics here!

(i don't have lots of time on my hands but if you guys want me to recreate you car in the game an make a pic for you i might.)

Forza 4 pics thread. 2efuagx

Forza 4 pics thread. Nd1zxg

Forza 4 pics thread. 1z2nkgh

Forza 4 pics thread. 2jdqkb6

not far off the real thing!...

Forza 4 pics thread. Smzmsw
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 1:36 pm

Your missing the tow hook Laughing
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 2:09 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Your missing the tow hook Laughing

workin on that Cool got a Rennline hook sitting here the last year, haven't tried to do anything with it yet. its gonna require some fab and possibly cutting a hole in the bumper...

this style one...

Forza 4 pics thread. E13.08
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 6:15 pm

I'm workin on mine, but can;t find the correct black to give it the matte look... sucks lol
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2012, 6:30 pm

yea they took matte paint out for some reason. i used to use that all the time in the past Forza's.

i also don't like that they don't have manufacturers names on the performance parts you put on now either. there are also way less body mods in this one too.

the game is still a crap ton better than the older Forza's though.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2012, 4:38 pm

Those pics look WAY more real then the pics from 3. I have to get my xbox working again.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 4:42 pm

so, say whatever you want Crystal about playing Forza, but I decided id do a little playing around and what i call "test" designing of my Charger. Im shooting around the idea of doing the Mopar 11 style stripe on my car, then my brother started suggesting something like this...

Forza 4 pics thread. Chgr1

Forza 4 pics thread. Chgr4

Forza 4 pics thread. Chgr5

Forza 4 pics thread. Chgr2

so.... what do you think? should I stick with a mopar 11 stripe... or should I consider something like this for my actual car?! Perhaps different wheels, since it's probably going to be a long time until i can afford something like those.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 5:38 pm

I think that looks sweet Tom
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 6:46 pm

i think it looks good. i do like it better with the blue part of the stripe on the inside only though. like on the picture of the back end. for some reason i don't like when the blue is on both sides of the stripes. also it would have to be a color matched grill.

you know what else looks good. is 2 shades of gray. your stock gray with a set of lighter gray or darker gray stripes would look killer too. my buddy had a mustang about 7 years ago with that paint combo and it looked killer.
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 3:08 pm

What are you guys Gammer tags for Xbox Live?

I thought I took more pics..but was only one I can dload off forza site.
Forza 4 pics thread. GetPhoto
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 3:12 pm

my gamer tag is the same as my CAMM name.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 3:13 pm

there is also a whole thread on the subject too....

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t124-xbox-live-psn-usernames
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 4:17 pm

Sorry, I dont play video games. But if anyone wants to go see some real street racing, holla at your boy. The shit is already jumping off, and if you want a race have at least $500 in your pocket. I'm talking 9-10 second street cars, beating up on crotch rockets!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 4:22 pm

lol. shawn make a different thread this is fictional racing. btw i try not to bring my car if i go watch those races... i don't mind watching the circus but some fucked up stuff happens there sometimes. we don't really have the kind of cars to play there anyways. they take those bitches off trailers a couple blocks from the spot.

Last edited by jontoad on May 13th 2012, 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 4:22 pm

moparmarc wrote:
What are you guys Gammer tags for Xbox Live?

I thought I took more pics..but was only one I can dload off forza site.
Forza 4 pics thread. GetPhoto

gamertag ILL SRT8
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 4:23 pm

Shawn's been drinking since 9 am again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2012, 4:29 pm

jontoad wrote:
lol. shawn make a different thread. btw i try not to bring my car if i go watch those races... i don't mind watching the circus but some fucked up stuff happens there sometimes. we don't really have the kind of cars to play there anyways. they take those bitches off trailers a couple blocks from the spot.

Some do, trailer them. But ya when the police come fuckers start driving on the sidewalks and shit. I will bump up my street racing thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 4 pics thread.   Forza 4 pics thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 pics thread.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: