Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... Empty
PostSubject: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 10:07 am

I have one set of springs but i dont remember if they are front or back...

I need stock shocks and springs...shitty ones preferably...if the whore gets totaled im swapping in stock suspension.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 10:26 am

Adam (moparcharger) might have something laying around
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 11:18 am

thx shawn
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 11:52 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 5:55 pm

I MIGHT have a set of V6 springs, that's all I got, I HAD a set of R/T springs and shocks but recently sold them. Like within the last 2 weeks.....
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2011, 7:25 pm

I have my stock springs
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2011, 7:31 pm

Uuuuhhhh did I miss something ?!?!? Why would it get totaled ?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 2:34 pm

It's totaled guys. KW's stayed on, i wasnt able to get stock pieces in time. Pulled my audio stuff out along with my getrag/hubs/shafts and some misc pieces.

Thanks anyways guys!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 6:07 pm

What the fuck happened???
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2011, 7:37 pm

Uhhhh wtf I would've put my shit on bricks just to get ahold of those kw's. What about rims, lights and all other shit....?
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 8:10 am

I wanted to use the kw's on the next project. but ohh well. Whole front end is gone. Engine mounts broken, trans mount broken, engine out of whack hit against the firewall, etc. She's gone.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 7:52 pm

Sooo wtf happen? Drunk driver hit you....? You hit someone....? If you don't mind me asking that is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...   URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT: Looking for stock shocks and springs for 5.7 LX...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: