Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

control arms going bad:/

Go down 
+3
eviltrycycle
moros323
TgTwist
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

control arms going bad:/ Empty
PostSubject: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 11:26 am

I have an 07 sxt charger and every time I hit a damn bump I hear a big clunk towards the front of my car..theres 77k miles on it. Are control arms suppose to go this early? And anyone know a Guy for a good price to get it fixed near naperville? A mechanical by my house is trying to charge me 600 dollars...[b]
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 1:23 pm

If you don't mind the drive Wholesale tire in yorkville is who I use very good prices,family owned and owner used to build race cars! I just had them switch out my tires summer to winter and balance them,change my oil,change my tie rods,check the brakes and do full alignment $400
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 1:53 pm

Or talk to Adam (moparcharger06) on here.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 2:13 pm

Yes get that stuff looked at before its to late.
This is what happened when i ignored the clunk.
control arms going bad:/ Img00226200908291444
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 3:16 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Or talk to Adam (moparcharger06) on here.
I agree, he will be cheaper than $600. Do me a favor go back to that shop, smack that asshole and tell him to go fuck himself. He is a fucking crook!!!!
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2011, 4:57 pm

yea hypnotic i definitely don't want that to happen...... and moros that's a good ass deal... Any more recommendations?
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2011, 4:50 pm

Heading over to Adams Tomorrow!!! thanks for the recommendations !
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 5:49 pm

Got Tanner's car all fixed up, BUT the place that checked it out before missed that the tension struts were SHOT, AND those were what was making the most noise, so we replaced the tension struts. The upper control arms do still have a little play, BUT we're gonna tackle those at a later date. For the most part, I'd have to say 95% of the noise is gone ; )
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 6:00 pm

adam is the man!!!
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2011, 3:12 pm

yea thanks again adam, appreciate it. It was nice meeting ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: control arms going bad:/   control arms going bad:/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

control arms going bad:/
Page 1 of 1