Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
beach
CAMM Member

Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(   Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 8:33 pm

I really hate this. I've put alot of effort and money into getting my car just how I wanted it. Times are tough, and the smart thing to do is get out of my car payment.. I did everything this summer, after buying it last Jan. It hasn't even been a year yet. It has almost 70k on it. KBB in good condition has it at 16,900. Is it fair to add my mods, scince they are basically a few months old. I know not full price of what I payed, but part of the total? Thanks for any help. If anyone is interested, there are pics in the member gallery.

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(   Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 8:52 pm

that sucks bro are you sure though?cant you get a side job or something?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(   Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 9:49 pm

if you can, pull any mods off you have that you can replace with stock parts. sell them separate. even if your mods are new they do not raise the value if left on the car unless you find a buyer who is willing to pay more.

Last edited by jontoad on November 27th 2011, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(   Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2011, 9:52 pm

Its a shame. Ive seen this car in person and it is one of my favorite cars on CAMM. I hope you get what your looking for.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(   Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2011, 5:52 am

Sometimes they will offer less because of the mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(   Thinking of selling R/T.  Need pricing advise! :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of selling R/T. Need pricing advise! :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: