Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies

Go down 
+4
Shawn1112
mwa145
Headtripp
eviltrycycle
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 8:05 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
bogieboy wrote:
So we will be getting them? Finally!!!!!!! Been waiting the better part of a year for a camm hoodie!!!!!!

I don't think I would start with THAT if I were you..... silent

jocolor

LOL not meant like that..... Jst stating fact...LOL i was gonna get one in the order before christmas last year for my bro...... Then It fell thru.... And i am patiently waiting for them to get done now!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 9:46 pm

They closed Friday before I could get the order in so I am ordering first thing Monday morning. Had two more orders today so yay. If anyone else would like to order please do so ASAP.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2011, 9:57 pm

We can all wear them to WOW, when you enter your car!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 9:30 am

Sorry wasn't on for a few days, these are orded. Might take a few extra days but will have them no later then the 11th. Will have a pic of the proof hopefully soon and I can post it up.

As soon as I get them we will figure out how to get them to everyone and the people that asked them to be mailed will get them out asap.

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 1:21 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
We can all wear them to WOW, when you enter your car!
I think Shawn misses us
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 11:08 pm

Hoodies shipped out today. Should be at our house tomorrow by end of day according to the tracking. Will sort them and then mail out the ones that need to be mailed and the rest of you that wanted local pick up just let me know how you wanna get them.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 5:43 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Hoodies shipped out today. Should be at our house tomorrow by end of day according to the tracking. Will sort them and then mail out the ones that need to be mailed and the rest of you that wanted local pick up just let me know how you wanna get them.

Where you gonna be Fri or Sat?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 9:34 pm

Awesome! Crystal, i will get in touch with ya sometime next week to meet up.... Gonna be either evening or weekend.....if that works for ya....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 4:40 pm

I am going to be at my office in Elmhurt on Monday the 14th and Wednesday the 16th if anyone would like to come pick them up from there I will be there from 8 am to 6 pm. Just PM me for the address.

Shawn Friday I am working from home. Saturday I will be around in the morning but gone after 330.

They look good, very warm. I walked around in mine last night and was warm warm warm. I will take pics later tonight of the three with screen names so you guys can see.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:07 pm

Post some fucking pics already. That way all the people that didnt order can wish they did!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:25 pm

I am still working (yeah from home but still....) haven't been able to get up from my desk to take them.

Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 9:31 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I am still working (yeah from home but still....) haven't been able to get up from my desk to take them.

Sorry. Sad
What the fuck is Matt doing??? Let me guess he hasnt slept since that stupid game came out????
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 8:30 am

Pics????
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 11:18 am

Yeah pics so we know if they are worth even picking up Razz
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2011, 11:05 pm

Pics of mine.

Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 387338_188734851207954_100002143200742_391170_276550937_n

Close up of the logo

Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 314515_188735007874605_100002143200742_391172_644798062_n

Now all of you can buggar off!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 6:10 am

Gracias!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 7:51 am

No problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 10:22 am

Hoodie pick up today if you can make it, see the Pasta Bella thread.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 7:33 pm

Ok so the last hoodie is being picked up tonight and my lazy ass is going to mail Gil's in the morning. Anyone have feedback on them so if I ever do another order I can either stick with what we got or go another route.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 7:48 pm

Haven't washed mine yet. I will say they run small, I have a couple 2 x hoodies that are bigger than the 3x we got. Actually afraid to wash it, might shrink.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 7:49 pm

Yeah they do and I am not exactly thrilled about that. Have not washed mine either. Was thinking of just washing it in cold water then letting it hang up to dry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies   Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now taking orders for CAMM Hoodies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: