Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!

Go down 
+3
eviltrycycle
Hypnotiq
pstlgrp
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! Empty
PostSubject: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 9:59 am

I've ben MIA on the board for a while. I've kept up on Facebook as much as possible. I just wanted to say hi again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 10:03 am

Welcome into the corrupt state of IL!! I believe i meet you at rookies... i may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 10:34 am

I know your packing day was last week are you guys here and settled?
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 10:42 am

We're in a hotel until someone in Oct. Animals & all!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 11:01 am

I have been there, minus the animals. If you need anything just yell. Yall still over by my office?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 2:04 pm

Where you moving too? I remember you mentioning Schaumburg.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:13 pm

Yes we're still in Elmhurst. We are buying a house in Hampshire, IL. I'm driving our 8th grader one hour each way to his school out by our soon to be new house. Loving the traffic...actually loving my Nav!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:17 pm

i think ive seen you on rt.6 a couple times.......
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:22 pm

I follow the Nav. I don't know where rt6 is. I take 90 & 47. Those ring a bell. Sad huh?
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:35 pm

So when do you guys finally get to move into the new house....?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:39 pm

Yay! Finally residents, well almost residents. I know it sucks staying in a hotel but at least your son will get a jump on making some new friends. I'm sure it will all be worth it when you are moved in!
WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 8:58 pm

Best idea we've ben given for a close date is early Oct.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 9:51 pm

Yikes....
Welll,, just little over a month away...

So tell you what.... Very Happy

How about you and da Hubby making the Morris cruise..

Can meet up with you on way down..... (have to pass Elmhurst area) Very Happy

You can drive the R/T, Hubby can drive the X cheers

Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2011, 10:08 am

I'll have to look into the Morris cruise. The X is in storage until the house closes. Not too willing to park it in a hotel parking lot for this amount (or any amount) of time. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!   Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been around a while, but finally an official IL resident!
Page 1 of 1