Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chi-town Maggie

Go down 
+9
moros323
firestartr420
Illinois Chaos
vagrant
KevinDSClark
HemiMag
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
Emailad4me
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emailad4me
CAMM Rookie
Emailad4me

Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 11:45 pm

Thanks Guys

Well got the new transmission today had to go all the way to montgomery to get it but I got it. Anybody know a good(Cheap) mechanic in the elgin area?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 6:47 am

Emailad4me wrote:
Thanks Guys

Well got the new transmission today had to go all the way to montgomery to get it but I got it. Anybody know a good(Cheap) mechanic in the elgin area?

Good and cheap are two words that never equal qualified and satisfied when it comes to your baby.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 3:43 am

I guess it's worth a shot at that price!
I also like the ~Dora~
2010 Plum Crazy Challenger R/T Classic 6 Speed, Track Pack very nice!
Back to top Go down
Emailad4me
CAMM Rookie
Emailad4me

PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 7:06 pm

ok guys update time again

Got the tranny installed today put 7 quarts of valvoline atf+4 in. seems to be shifting good just dont know how much fluid is in the car. I put in 5 quarts in andit went into limp mode again then I added 2 more and its ok now. Dont know how to findout how much fluild is in there. Guess I have to play it by ear.

Now I need a perdator

Any how thanks for all the help guys
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 8:17 pm

Dealer would have to check tranny fluid
Back to top Go down
Emailad4me
CAMM Rookie
Emailad4me

PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2011, 11:44 am

Thanks Shawn whens the next car show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chi-town Maggie   Chi-town Maggie - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chi-town Maggie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2