Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!

Go down 
+23
AlterEgo
Fidostudio
Headtripp
JacksSRT8
Hypnotiq
northsiderz
HemiMag
ChiTownHemi
The Black Stig
firestartr420
vagrant
AR-15QUEEN
mwa145
Shawn1112
VIKES4093
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Illinois Chaos
Okie6.1
Pomps
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 12:19 am

Adam your car looks absolutely amazing. Great job man. Looks like a brand new car and a helluva lot meaner!!
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 1:12 am

firestartr420 wrote:
no no no... the TINT absorbs or reflects the heat or something like that. Something about the tint that absorbs the heat, causes the two pieces of glass to separate from each other.

Yeah i found an article.

Cheap tint is trapping the heat, and basically unevenly cooking the glass. For the most part seems to be happing more so in the south. In any case should not be a problem with madico tint, as it reflects UV rays, and imho if you went legal (35%) it probably wouldn't even be an issue with cheaper tint in IL anyway.... in Arizona well ...... lol I've literally had a GPS mount melt of my windshield there
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 4:33 am

Man Adam that looks really good.
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 6:20 am

Very nicely done!! The flat black looks amazing Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 6:31 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Next up, window tints are a MUST now
Yes it is
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 7:10 am

That looks sick! Very good job. Tint that sucka!
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 7:23 am

Fantastic Job dude.......Looks great....
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 9:08 am

Fuckin sweet Adam that looks real good . Total bad ass
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 9:09 am

jontoad wrote:
looks good adam! (tom if your wondering, this is why we were trying to talk you out of doing it, adam already was...lol.)

Yup...oh well, time for a new plan!! If I did it now our cars would look almost exactly the same, aside from my front end. We even have the same rims. Good to know what it would look like for real though.

That's F ing bad ass Adam...really nice job! FYI, Xtreme told me "my" price would be $1200 so you saved a few hundred too.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 9:19 am

Adam that looks SO badass!!! I agree that you definitely need your windows tinted now. One badass machine!!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 4:31 am

Wow...That looks awesome...And the fact you did yourself is even cooler...I for one would not have the patience to complete a task like that...Obviously it was just recently completed...But how hard is that wrap suppose to be to maintain?
Back to top Go down
JBBCharger
CAMM Member
JBBCharger

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 4:37 pm

Now that is special!! Fan-f-ing-tastic!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 7:35 pm

Thanks all, it was well worth it ; )
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 7:43 pm

gotta change your avatar and siggy now...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 6:51 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
gotta change your avatar and siggy now...

Like this??? LOL
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 7:00 pm

Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 7:46 pm

That looks way cool!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 7:18 pm

Thanks man ; )
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2011, 2:53 am

Yep. That's pretty badass alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!   Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something happened to my car AGAIN!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: