Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need an aligment Adam can you help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

I need an aligment Adam can you help Empty
PostSubject: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 4:43 pm

Hay Gang I know im not a regular here but a lot of you know me from LX. I haven't been doing anything latly but i did get a new set of tires and noticed i need an aligment.
I was going to send a PM to Adam but i don't have enough post here to do that.
Adam can you help.

Eric Scarbs
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 6:16 pm

Yeah no problemo man!! On which car?? I actually see you're 300 down the road from my work if you still have it or not, I dunno LOL

But yeah man, when you wanna do it??
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 10:54 pm

Hay Adam

Thats still my 300 She looks like hell but im getting her back soon and have plans to fix her up again. The wife works right there across from the Berto center and its been her daily driver since i got the SRT10. But we just got her a Compass which i need tires one too. Very Happy
Would we need an apointment? Some day this week would work since she right there it not a problem.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 10:54 pm

And now one more post and i should be able to PM.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 10:55 pm

Dam How many do i need to pm on here.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2011, 11:07 pm

Oh which shop do you work at I thought it was Deerfeild Firstone but there is also that just tire and NTB.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 5:20 am

25 posts
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 11:37 am

Oh man 25 thats a lot.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 11:37 am

But i guess i can make stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 4:03 pm

At Deerfield Firestone, yup, right around the corner from there. Appointments are better, but usually you can just walk in, an appointment usually sets a "time slot" for me to do it ya know?? When ya lookin at?? I can get ya in the books
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 10:06 pm

Im tring to get my post up to PM you my # so the wife can set up a date. She said today next week sometime would work good for her.

Also Can you get other brands of tires other then Firestone.

Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 10:09 pm

Speaking of Deerfeild Firestone, its been there for a long time i use to live in Deerfeild in the 80s.I remember taking my first car there. Always been a good place.

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 12:05 am

Yup, the shop has been there since 1973. But yeah, we can get most or all of other brands
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 12:08 am

Hay thats the year my wife was born.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 7:08 pm

LoL Better hope she don't see this cause you told everybody her age LOL
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 11:51 pm

Oh we been married 18 years we're way past caring about ages.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2011, 11:51 pm

One More and i can PM
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

This should be the last wasted post.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 9:03 am

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 2:51 pm

Adam Got me all hooked up.
Had the Wife bring her Compass by Monday after i tried to fix a Clunk in the front, but just couldnt find it. I finaly got tired of chacing the sound and said F it Take it to Adam.
He fixed it up no problem. It was the couple things i thought but just not able to fix by myself on the garage floor.
So then today i had the wife take Black Cherri to get it aligned. Fixed, No problem.

Thanks Adam and Deerfeild Firestone good shop and nice guys to deal with.

Eric
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2011, 6:03 pm

No problemo man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need an aligment Adam can you help   I need an aligment Adam can you help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need an aligment Adam can you help
Page 1 of 1