Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!

Go down 
+8
HemiMag
inkedup
Hypnotiq
Moparcharger07
justus1900
Illinois Chaos
xegitalian19xx
Shawn1112
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 12:50 am

Again!!!!!
You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! Photo12-3
You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! Photo13-2

Yes those are my doors! Again not gonna put anyone on blast, company responsible for this has agreed to pay for damages. This is the last fucking thing I need rite now, on top of the other shit I'm dealing with! I'm gonna take it in Monday and have it repaired AGAIN! So much for going to GLD tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 1:17 am

Jesus christ man...That sucks bro and glad they are owning up to it....But obviously you should just do everything yourself at this point since no one knows how to open you lambo doors!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 6:44 am

WTF? I feel for ya Bro. It's like everytime wtf?
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 7:16 am

Shawn, Man sorry about your ride, Man I know that feeling you are not going to be right until its fixed. Try and have a good one anyway.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 9:35 am

Damn dude, that sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 10:00 am

damn bro! that sucks so hard! I hate it when other people fuck my shit up.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 11:31 am

sorry to hear... this shawn is this common for lambo doors? do you have to open a certain way?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 11:34 am

Dam bro sucks to hear it happened again. The good thing is they're owning up to it but I know the frustration you must have
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 11:46 am

inkedup wrote:
sorry to hear... this shawn is this common for lambo doors? do you have to open a certain way?
Yes, back doors cant be opened at all unles the fronts are open.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 11:01 pm

Wow.... Really sorry to see this Shawn. Hope it all works out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 4:14 pm

Dropped car off at the shop today. Damage isnt as bad as last time, should have it back by Friday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 4:59 pm

thats good news
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 5:11 pm

at least their paying for itt!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2011, 6:14 pm

Got my car back yesterday. Not happy with a certain spot so it will go back in Monday. Been detailing it for the last 3 hrs, I hate when my car goes to the fucking body shop!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 1:36 pm

how the fuck could a person possible do that???? did they try a crowbar to open the doors?? wtf??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!   You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!
Page 1 of 1