Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight

Go down 
+7
Hypnotiq
Headtripp
AlterEgo
Okie6.1
Iguanaman
firestartr420
Illinois Chaos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 12:09 am

As many of you know I race in IMSM in the Street Heat division of Pro Outlaw in the 11.60 index off a .400 Pro Tree. Tonight I nailed my ET perfect. Wish I could hit my number perfect every race, but once is nice. Tonight will be one of the last times I race on 20's srt street wheels. I have some Bogart race wheels coming that are 17" 4.5" wide front skinnys and 10" wide rears that weigh 17lbs rear and 16.4 lbs. in front. That's alot of weight reduction. I'll be sporting M&H 26" skinnys in front and 275/40/17 Hoosier 28" slicks in back.

Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight Scan0010
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 12:21 am

very nice!!!! Awesome R/T... way to go Tom!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 1:42 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Wish I could hit my number perfect every race, but once is nice.

Welcome to playing golf. A shitty round end to end, but you hit that one beautiful shot that keeps you coming back to play the next time.

CONGRATS, you dawg, you!

checkflag
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 5:05 am

Congrats Tom the Hellbitch continues to amaze me.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:13 am

Looks like you had fun! Congrats
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 8:45 am

well time to start it all over with the new wheel setup Laughing
Good job Tommy
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 9:07 am

Congrats Tom!
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 9:45 am

Great job Tom!! The guy in the other lane must have felt great in the lane next to you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 11:38 am

firestartr420 wrote:
very nice!!!! Awesome R/T... way to go Tom!!!

Look closer. Track went from loose to sticky, lol.

Iguanaman wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Wish I could hit my number perfect every race, but once is nice.

Welcome to playing golf. A shitty round end to end, but you hit that one beautiful shot that keeps you coming back to play the next time.

CONGRATS, you dawg, you!

checkflag

Once I was on a team that won 5 Grand playing golf, and I had a big piece of it. Drag racing is much harder to win money, lol.

Okie5.7 wrote:
Congrats Tom the Hellbitch continues to amaze me.

The Hellbitch is dead, for several reasons. My dog and Lou1355 on the LX. I didn't know of Lou when I named her, but I wouldn't use that name on the LX. My car is renamed "Voodo Hemi"

AlterEgo wrote:
Looks like you had fun! Congrats

I did!

Headtripp wrote:
well time to start it all over with the new wheel setup Laughing
Good job Tommy

Yep, and I'm a slow learner.

northsiderz wrote:
Great job Tom!! The guy in the other lane must have felt great in the lane next to you Rolling Eyes

I really never noticed the other lane. Kinda like outta sight out of mind, lol.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 12:27 pm

Awesome job Tom!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 4:03 pm

Congrats Tom
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 10:49 pm

That's awesome Tom! Congrats! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight   Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nailed it at Great Lakes Tonight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: