Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lady In Red #18

Go down 
+3
Pomps
eviltrycycle
ttruckinon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

The Lady In Red #18 Empty
PostSubject: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 9:28 am

I'm on a roll! This one was won at the monthly show at the Galaxy Dinner, a show I do almost every month.

The Lady In Red #18 001-8

And here is The Lady's Trophy Room.

The Lady In Red #18 002-8
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 10:03 am

Very nice!!! You are cleaning up down there.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2011, 11:16 am

Good work! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
PLUM CRAZY
CAMM Member
PLUM CRAZY

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2011, 10:25 am

HEY!!! Where is THE chair? lol! Nice collection of trophies, made me count mine. 16 and counting, Got one yesterday at a show full of Mustangs and Camaros, love beating them thumbsup I would post a pic if I knew how, keep up the good streak
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2011, 11:56 am

Thank you all. It had been a long dry spell, the last trophy was a year ago, but maybe I can get two more this season and make it an even 20.

I'm hoping to get in early this week, Friday morning, and if I do there's racing at a drag strip about 10 minutes from the house. It's only an 1/8 mile track but I have been there a few times when they were running on Sunday and I want to see what The Lady can do with the engine mods.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2011, 9:46 pm

thumbsup Nice Job!!!

Congrats!

btw....I have that same entertainment center!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2011, 11:06 pm

Congrats! Very nice collection of trophies you have there! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2011, 9:18 pm

Wow! Nice work double-t!

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lady In Red #18   The Lady In Red #18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lady In Red #18
Page 1 of 1