Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How old are you?

Go down 
+30
Razor
AR-15QUEEN
ttruckinon
ChiTownHemi
liljoejoe54
jesse031081
Illinois Chaos
Bulldog
Xenon
vagrant
firestartr420
stairman
VIKES4093
Okie6.1
mwa145
chargerchick
The Italian Mistress
inkedup
Fidostudio
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
jontoad
irishrt5.7
Pomps
Hypnotiq
ghost
AlterEgo
xegitalian19xx
JacksSRT8
Admin
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Select your age range!
18 or under
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote120%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 0% [ 0 ]
19-23
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote128%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 8% [ 4 ]
24-29
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote1216%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 16% [ 8 ]
30-35
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote1235%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 35% [ 17 ]
36-40
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote1212%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 12% [ 6 ]
41-45
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote1212%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 12% [ 6 ]
46-50
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote126%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 6% [ 3 ]
51-55
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote124%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 4% [ 2 ]
56 or older
How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote126%How old are you? - Page 2 I_vote13
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

AuthorMessage
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

How old are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 6:07 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I can still be in the 40 category until December! WOOT!!

VIKES4093 wrote:
i turned 50 in january...i hate the sound of that but im still 25 in the brain

stairman wrote:
45...and enjoying my mid-life crises (when i can drive it)

bunch of gawd damn young whippersnappers and yer
gawd damn noisy ass cars..
nanner
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 6:33 pm

jontoad wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Hit the big 30 last year. Don't feel like it. Sometimes I feel 25 still and other times I feel like I am 70.

totally. every year since 22 has been the same though. i had one of my techs at work say "holy shit your that old? i thought you were like 23..." lol.

i have been feeling kinda like a 20 year old in a 28 year olds body lately. all my friends are getting married, having kids, moving away, ect... where I'm still living like a college age kid. since i work Saturdays i don't feel like i have a weekend though...

Same boat Jon. I was at a party with the non car friends a few weeks ago and it was weired seeing how many have gotten married and/or had a kid. Sometimes I feel like everyone is growing up but me.....
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 7:11 pm

The Italian Mistress wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
Hey she is mine chris... but im always down for well i dont need to say it ill bring the cammera!!!! and popcorn...

Camera and popcorn ....... that's it??? You better be bringin more than that!!!!! Cooter Hump

Amen sista! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 7:14 pm

Not old enough to drink Martini's.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 8:16 pm

Im a very good looking 30!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 9:53 pm

The big 28.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2011, 11:30 pm

Forever 49.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 12:12 am

chargerchick wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:
Hey she is mine chris... but im always down for well i dont need to say it ill bring the cammera!!!! and popcorn...

Camera and popcorn ....... that's it??? You better be bringin more than that!!!!! Cooter Hump

Amen sista! Very Happy

Chris she was talking to you...lol...
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 10:48 am

I must be "The Old Man" of the club. I will turn 60 the 29th. At this age Happy and Birthday don't go together at all!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 11:48 am

Old eouugh to know better...but too young to care! 32
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 2:04 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
jontoad wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Hit the big 30 last year. Don't feel like it. Sometimes I feel 25 still and other times I feel like I am 70.

totally. every year since 22 has been the same though. i had one of my techs at work say "holy shit your that old? i thought you were like 23..." lol.

i have been feeling kinda like a 20 year old in a 28 year olds body lately. all my friends are getting married, having kids, moving away, ect... where I'm still living like a college age kid. since i work Saturdays i don't feel like i have a weekend though...

Same boat Jon. I was at a party with the non car friends a few weeks ago and it was weired seeing how many have gotten married and/or had a kid. Sometimes I feel like everyone is growing up but me.....

I may have to get older but I don't have to grow up!
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 9:01 pm

28 turning 29 in october
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 11:05 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
I must be "The Old Man" of the club. I will turn 60 the 29th. At this age Happy and Birthday don't go together at all!

ttruck,
yer still *NOT* the oldest on this board....
affraid neener neener

Back to top Go down
Kooch
CAMM Member
Kooch

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2011, 11:55 am

40 in sept.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2011, 12:12 pm

Xenon wrote:
ttruckinon wrote:

ttruck,
yer still *NOT* the oldest on this board....
affraid neener neener

LOL Well , I'm ONE of the oldest.......and getting older and uglier every day! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2011, 9:30 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
irishrt5.7 wrote:

Amen sista! Very Happy

Chris she was talking to you...lol...

No she wasn't! She was talkin' to YOU! neener
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 5:55 pm

I barely make it into the highly popular 30-35 bracket... on the wrong end.

35 years old, I held out as long as I could got married at 31 and now have a little boy.

For all you guys without a family enjoy your time messing with your ride, I miss those days. Of course I wouldn't trade my family for anything but the carefree just worry about me days are long gone Smile
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2011, 9:06 pm

I'll be 29 in August
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 12:36 am

BigM wrote:
I barely make it into the highly popular 30-35 bracket... on the wrong end.

35 years old, I held out as long as I could got married at 31 and now have a little boy.

For all you guys without a family enjoy your time messing with your ride, I miss those days. Of course I wouldn't trade my family for anything but the carefree just worry about me days are long gone Smile

They come back around, full circle, sometimes. I'm having a blast again. I've seen both sides now and I have drawn a deep line in the sand. A trench some might say.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 12:50 am

BigM wrote:
35 years old, and now have a little boy.

BM,
Actually,, you have it GREAT.... Smile
In a few short years if you are a true gearhead you little boy will be a bigger boy,
and might pick up on you being a gearhead and want to share same with you.....
Now THAT, is when you get to have a major blast... Doing things, showing him things,
keeping him outta his Mothers way, getting dirty, watching him learn while YOU and he
have the time of your life.... So don't think for even a second you are missing out...
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 11:20 am

Xenon wrote:
BigM wrote:
35 years old, and now have a little boy.

BM,
Actually,, you have it GREAT.... Smile
In a few short years if you are a true gearhead you little boy will be a bigger boy,
and might pick up on you being a gearhead and want to share same with you.....
Now THAT, is when you get to have a major blast... Doing things, showing him things,
keeping him outta his Mothers way, getting dirty, watching him learn while YOU and he
have the time of your life.... So don't think for even a second you are missing out...

You're right sometimes I don't see the forest for the trees.... just seems a long way off when he still won't sleep thru the night! With my job and commute most nights he's asleep when I get home so my special time with him is in the mornings getting him ready for the day. Looking forward to spending time with him out in the garage when he's bigger Smile
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2011, 8:50 am

Only 3 other 19-23 year olds. Including me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old are you?   How old are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How old are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: